Review: could Azathioprine cause Alternative medicine - pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Azathioprine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Humira, and have Crohn's disease.
We study 14,250 people who have side effects while taking Azathioprine from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Alternative medicine - pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Alternative medicine - pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Alternative medicine - pain relief >>>
Azathioprine has active ingredients of azathioprine sodium. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from 14,444 Azathioprine users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 260,290 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 14,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Azathioprine. Among them, 212 people (1.49%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief.
Time on Azathioprine when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||28.57%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Azathioprine * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||65.09%||34.91% |
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Azathioprine * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||1.08%||15.05%||19.89%||16.67%||23.12%||24.19% |
Severity of Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Azathioprine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Alternative medicine - pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (60 people, 28.30%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 10.85%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (19 people, 8.96%)
- Anxiety (15 people, 7.08%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (15 people, 7.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (68 people, 32.08%)
- Prednisone (50 people, 23.58%)
- Prednisolone (30 people, 14.15%)
- Prednisone tab (26 people, 12.26%)
- Epogen (22 people, 10.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief while taking Azathioprine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Azathioprine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Aredia, Herceptin for a 47-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a 47-year old woman with Liver Disease Test Panel - Autoimmune. The patient has Enbrel
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Azathioprine for a 46-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sle. The patient has Acid Reflux
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 47-year old man with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Ear Congestion, Sinus Infection (inflammation of sinus), Fever
Recent Azathioprine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Zolpidem for a 82-year old woman who has Insomnia, Auto Immune Disease, Neuropathy, Spinal Stenosis, High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Labetalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 52-year old man who has Milk Thistle
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 21-year old woman who has Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 27-year old woman who has Heart Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Pentasa, Entocort Ec for a 34-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.