Home > Azathioprine > Cervical dysplasia > Azathioprine and Cervical dysplasia
Review: could Azathioprine cause Cervical dysplasia?
We study 14,237 people who have side effects while taking Azathioprine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Cervical dysplasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Cervical dysplasia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Cervical dysplasia >>>
Azathioprine (latest outcomes from 14,426 users) has active ingredients of azathioprine sodium. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Cervical dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix) (latest reports from 11,848 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 14,237 people reported to have side effects when taking Azathioprine. Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Cervical Dysplasia.
Time on Azathioprine when people have Cervical dysplasia * :
Gender of people who have Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine * :
|Cervical dysplasia||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine * :
|Cervical dysplasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine ** :
How people recovered from Cervical dysplasia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Renal transplant (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Implanon (2 people, 50.00%)
- Budesonide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Remicade (2 people, 50.00%)
- Steroids nos (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cervical Dysplasia while taking Azathioprine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Cervical Dysplasia
- support group for people who take Azathioprine
- support group for people who have Cervical Dysplasia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Caused by azathioprine
I started taking Azathioprine in 2003, and almost immediately started having very strange skin conditions, strange chronic rashes, etc. I also developed strange, tiny bumps on my palms and soles of my feet; which are extremely prominent after exposure to water. My father started taking this drug as ...
More reviews for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
On eHealthMe, Azathioprine (azathioprine sodium) is often used for crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions Azathioprine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Azathioprine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
Recent Azathioprine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Labetalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 52-year old man who has Milk Thistle
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 21-year old woman who has Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 27-year old woman who has Heart Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Pentasa, Entocort Ec for a 34-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Gliclazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Aspirin, Azathioprine for a 67-year old man who has Wegners
- Comparions of Prednisone, Azathioprine for a 60-year old woman who has Uveitis
- Comparions of Viagra, Azathioprine for a 37-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Humira, Phentermine, Azathioprine, Pentasa for a 19-year old girl who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Prednisone (Cadista Pharms) - 20MG, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride (Andapharm) - 25MG, Azathioprine for a 40-year old woman who has Melanin
- Comparions of Entocort Ec, Azathioprine for a 43-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
More related comparison studies for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional
- Coffea Robusta
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride