Home > Azathioprine > Cervical dysplasia > Azathioprine and Cervical dysplasia
Review: could Azathioprine cause Cervical dysplasia?
We study 14,237 people who have side effects while taking Azathioprine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Cervical dysplasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Cervical dysplasia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Cervical dysplasia >>>
Azathioprine (latest outcomes from 14,431 users) has active ingredients of azathioprine sodium. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Cervical dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix) (latest reports from 11,852 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 14,237 people reported to have side effects when taking Azathioprine. Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Cervical Dysplasia.
Time on Azathioprine when people have Cervical dysplasia * :
Gender of people who have Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine * :
|Cervical dysplasia||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine * :
|Cervical dysplasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine ** :
How people recovered from Cervical dysplasia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Renal transplant (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Implanon (2 people, 50.00%)
- Budesonide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Remicade (2 people, 50.00%)
- Steroids nos (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cervical Dysplasia while taking Azathioprine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Cervical Dysplasia
- support group for people who take Azathioprine
- support group for people who have Cervical Dysplasia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Has anyone with autoimmune hepatitis tried alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle and selenium
(Asked by a 14 year old girl who has Autoimmune Hepatitis)
Has anyone tried alpha lipoic , selenium and silybum marianum? I read an article that synergically they have anti inflammatory impact on the liver.
- My doctor prescribed citalopram for depression but l have myasthenia gravis is the ol
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Depression, and takes Lisinopril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone, Azathioprine)
Could anyone help, my doctor has given me citalopram for depression but I have myasthenia gravis is this ok I have read it might not be safe?
- I have been taking azathioprine since june and in september my hair has been falling out. has anyone else had this problem? it is now the middle of october and i'm very worried. my hair is very thin.
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Autoimmune Hepatitis, and takes Azathioprine)
I have been on Azathioprine since June and it is now the middle of October and I am still loosing lots of hair and am very worried as it is very thin now. Is there a time frame that it starts to slow or will I loose it all. I called my doctor and couldn't get in til Nov. 13th. Help! Has anybody had ...
More questions for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Caused by azathioprine
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Crohn's Disease, and takes Azathioprine)
I started taking Azathioprine in 2003, and almost immediately started having very strange skin conditions, strange chronic rashes, etc. I also developed strange, tiny bumps on my palms and soles of my feet; which are extremely prominent after exposure to water. My father started taking this drug as ...
More reviews for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
Related drug studies for: Azathioprine, Cervical dysplasia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- Enalapril Maleate
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (39 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (33 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (37 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (56 minutes ago)