Azathioprine and Cervical dysplasia - from FDA reports
Cervical dysplasia is reported only by a few people who take Azathioprine. We study 97 people who have side effects while taking Azathioprine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Cervical dysplasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Cervical dysplasia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
97 people reported to have side effects when taking Azathioprine.
Among them, 1 person (1.03%) has Cervical dysplasia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Polymyositis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fluid Retention (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prempro (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Calcium Carbonate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Alendronate Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Actonel (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypokalemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cervical dysplasia when taking Azathioprine?
- Check symptoms - is cervical dysplasia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCervical dysplasia and drugs with ingredients of azathioprine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCervical dysplasia and Azathioprine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Azathioprine has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Azathioprine 99 users)
Cervical dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,232 Cervical dysplasia patients).
Browse all side effects of Azathioprinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cervical dysplasiaCervical dysplasia
Could your condition cause Cervical dysplasiaCervical dysplasia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi...my son is 5 years he is sufferring from segmental vitiligo and dic has put him on azathioprine and tricolimus cream...for the last 1.5 years... I concerned...anybody can help how i can give azathioprine to a kid...and any thing new and saffer has come up to treat this...
Just wondering if anyone takes Imuran for hashimoto's and if it has helped you. I am constantly tired, and I just want to be able to make it through the day and not feel like I have not sleep for days.
ENT specialist has found what appears to be a benign parotid tumor beside my right ear. I also have a lump in my neck on the right side above my collar bone. I have been taking Imuran 50mg per day for over 10 years for Crohns disease. I also take biologic medication: Humira. Waiting for ...
My name is Gerrit. I am 53 years old and diagnosed with igA nepropathy. The disease was there for a while when it 'erupted' in 2013. With the help of high doses of medicine and a strict diet the performance levels of my kidneys was brought back from 11% to 31%. It is now app. 25% but it is ...