Review: could Azilect cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people who take Azilect.
We study 1,538 people who have side effects while taking Azilect from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azilect and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Azilect has active ingredients of rasagiline mesylate. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Azilect 1,801 users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes.(latest reports from Dementia alzheimer's type 12,928 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 1,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Azilect. Among them, 1 people (0.07%) has Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Azilect when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Azilect * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Azilect * :
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Azilect ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Carbidopa and levodopa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zestril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pacerone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Azilect?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Azilect and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who take Azilect
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- Has anyone with parkinson's tried stem cell therapy?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
I would like to supplement the azilect I take with natural products that will hopefully keep my symptoms stable at least for as long as possible. I'm also very interested in finding out more about the benefit of stem cell therapy.
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has ADD, Depression, Mitral Valve / Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation, Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Klor-con, Alprazolam, Azilect, Mirapex ER)
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning
Azilect 1 mg at bedtime
Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety
Klor Con for leg cramps
- Any idea about azilect & mucuna drug interaction?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect, Mucuna Pruriens)
I am taking 1 Azilect 1mg / day, and I would like to try Mucuna, but not sure about their interactions? Any idea?
- Is knee replacement safe for stage 1 pd?
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, Knee Replacement, and takes Azilect, Mirapex, Sinemet)
I have stage 1 PD effecting my right side so far. I also have VERY weak knees(both knees are the same as far as weakness). My Neurologist just told me that my knee's weakness is not a symptom of PD, that I have a different condition and PD is possibly making it worse. I have an appointment with my O ...
More questions for: Azilect, Dementia alzheimer's type
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father (1 response)
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Anxiety, and takes Xanax, Celexa, Restoril)
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Azilect, Dementia alzheimer's type
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Azilect, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Paxil, Stalevo 100 for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Parkinsonism, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: The shortness of breath is happening once every week and a half or so. I've gone to the hospital emergency room twice as sometimes it continues for a couple of days and it interrupts my sleep. All the doctors keep saying that it's a panic attack, but my pulse is normal as well as my blood pressure. ...
- A study of side effects of Azilect for a patient with Parkinson's Disease.
Comments: I am suffering from osteoarthritis(with sciatica) and Parkinson's disease as well.
In order to improve my condition (especially the morning stiffness and immobility due to osteoarthritis) I am taking magnesium chloride which improved my condition after taking for only four(4) days. Anyway I am s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mirapex ER, Azilect, Cyanocobalamin, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Fatigue, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Elbow Pain
Comments: My knee is fine to walk on, and to sit. But if I get down on my right knee, yikes, it hurts! How can it only hurt in one position?
Elbow pain just started, not always present--again certain positions
- A study of drug interactions between Stalevo 150, Azilect, Ramipril, Simvastatin for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Dopamine Agonists Caused Swollen Ankles
Comments: a uear ago I had swollen ankles as a result of dopamine agonist. Ligaments so swollen that subluxation occurred. Now, 8 months after dopamine agonists withdrawn and replaced firstly by sinamet, then stalevo.Stalevo dose increased 2 months ago. Swelling has returned. Painful. Occurs immediately leg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Stalevo 150, Ramipril, Simvastatin, Azilect for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol Test, Parkinsonism. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swollen Feet Dopamine Agonists
Comments: I had swollen feet and ankles caused by dopamine agonist. Result ligamnet became over stretched and subluxation resulted. Simaet and then stalevo replaced dopamine agonist. Now ankles dwelling again rendering me immobile.
More related studies for: Azilect, Dementia alzheimer's type
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.