Azithromycin and Toothache - from FDA reports
Toothache is found among people who take Azithromycin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Toothache with Azithromycin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,288 people who have side effects when taking Azithromycin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 24, 2017
17,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Azithromycin.
Among them, 115 people (0.67%) have Toothache
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Azithromycin when people have Toothache *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Toothache when taking Azithromycin *:
- female: 49.57 %
- male: 50.43 %
Age of people who have Toothache when taking Azithromycin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.02 %
- 20-29: 4.08 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.04 %
- 50-59: 44.9 %
- 60+: 47.96 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia (23 people, 20.00%)
- Breast Cancer (23 people, 20.00%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (22 people, 19.13%)
- Metastases To Bone (18 people, 15.65%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (15 people, 13.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (97 people, 84.35%)
- Taxotere (60 people, 52.17%)
- Dexamethasone (53 people, 46.09%)
- Ambien (53 people, 46.09%)
- Protonix (52 people, 45.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (87 people, 75.65%)
- Pain (84 people, 73.04%)
- Joint Pain (78 people, 67.83%)
- Weakness (73 people, 63.48%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (73 people, 63.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache when taking Azithromycin?
Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,433 users)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 14,364 Toothache patients).