Home > Azor > Constipation > Azor and Constipation
Review: could Azor cause Constipation?
Summary: Constipation is found among people who take Azor, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 846 people who have side effects while taking Azor from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Azor and have Constipation >>>
Azor (latest outcomes from 998 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Constipation (latest reports from 80,049 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 846 people reported to have side effects when taking Azor. Among them, 30 people (3.55%) have Constipation.
Time on Azor when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Azor * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Azor * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Azor ** :
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (16 people, 53.33%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 26.67%)
- Blood glucose increased (4 people, 13.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 13.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (3 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (21 people, 70.00%)
- Clonidine (21 people, 70.00%)
- Diovan (20 people, 66.67%)
- Lipitor (17 people, 56.67%)
- Prednisone (17 people, 56.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Azor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Azor and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Azor
- support group for people who have Constipation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Stomach Pains, GERD, Fatique, Constipation, Dizzness, Early Satiety)
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- Gastro with constipation in a 4 year old only cause pain at night?
(Asked by a 4 year old boy who has Constipation, Gastroenteritis - Viral)
In childrens hospital now have given the tag virus for stomach pain at night that is relieved by morphine
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Since taking mupirocin for nasal condition i have developed constipation. are they related and to do?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Constipation, and takes Mupirocin)
Have been using this product for about a week to 10 days. I have suddenly developed constipation. Are they related? and how long does this last.
More questions for: Azor, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Lithium constipation and tremor
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Constipation, and takes Lexapro)
After taking Lithium Carb for about three months, I realize I've been moderately constipated for several weeks. I also have been nauseous and suddenly realize that it's probably related to the nausea and maybe the cause of it.
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
(Posted by a 42 year old man who has Epilepsy, Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizure, Myoclonic Epilepsy, Partial Seizures, Constipation, Sleeplessness, Fatigue, Depression, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Gums - Bleeding, Agitation, Aggression, and takes Valproate Sodium, Lexapro, Topamax)
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
More reviews for: Azor, Constipation
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Sleep Apnea (a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing), Cerebral Palsy, Feeling Sick Immediately After Eating Anything, Unstable Foetal Lie (changes its position during the prenatal period), Frequent Bowel Movements, Constipation, Dry Throat, Excessive Saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth), Motion Sickness (travel sickness), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Lump In The Groin (an area of swelling or growth in groin), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating b ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium Iv, Carafate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Esophagitis. The patient has Constipation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: The symptoms listed above are from taking the carafate only. I have been on this for a week now taking it 3 times a day an hour before a meal at the same time daily. I feel bloated, constipated and am having a very hard stool then to diarrhea and it burns, I also feel as if gas is stuck in my abdome ...
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Azor for a patient with Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Libedo, Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: in a sexual releationship after 5 years with only masturbation for sexual relief, having a hard time getting and maintaining an erection long enough for intercourse, in fact so far only once for a short time.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Drug Addiction. The patient has Constipation Aggravated, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: I was reading information about methadone (i just started 1 wk.ago) and i came acrossa paralytic ileus. Some of the symptoms are constipation, abdominal distention, nausea and vomiting. Which i experience all 4. I have a bowel movement once maybe every 2 wks. Its extremely painful. Its not normal in ...
More related studies for: Azor, Constipation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.