Review: could B complex vitamin cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take B complex vitamin, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vitamin d, and have High blood pressure.
We study 318 people who have side effects while taking B complex vitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take B complex vitamin and have Dizziness >>>
B complex vitamin
B complex vitamin has active ingredients of pantothenic acid (vitamin b5). It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from 486 B complex vitamin users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,279 Dizziness patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 318 people reported to have side effects when taking B complex vitamin. Among them, 22 people (6.92%) have Dizziness.
Time on B complex vitamin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (5 people, 22.73%)
- Depression (4 people, 18.18%)
- Vitamin b complex deficiency (3 people, 13.64%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 13.64%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (12 people, 54.55%)
- Vitamin c (7 people, 31.82%)
- Magnesium oxide (4 people, 18.18%)
- Fish oil (4 people, 18.18%)
- Calcium (4 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of b complex vitamin and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking B Complex Vitamin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take B complex vitamin and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take B complex vitamin
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 68-year old man with Joint Pain, Tendon Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a 66-year old man with Forgetfulness. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Paromomycin Sulfate for a 36-year old woman with Parasitic Infection Intestinal. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a 43-year old woman with Migraine With Aura. The patient has Dizziness, Burning Sensation, Feeling Cold, Dry Mouth, Hyperthermia (body temperature greatly above normal), Hair Texture Abnormal, Hair Loss
Recent B complex vitamin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin B12 for a 62-year old woman who has Parnate
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Penicillin, B Complex Vitamin, Ibuprofen for a 20-year old woman who has Anemia - B12 Deficiency
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, Simvastatin (Synthon Pharms) - 10MG, Metoprolol Tartrate (Sandoz) - 100MG, Lisinopril (Par Pharm) - 10MG, Warfarin Sodium (Taro) - 7.5MG for a 67-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of B Complex Vitamin, for a 19-year old boy who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.