Review: could B complex vitamin cause Dizziness?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 3, 2014)
Severity ratings: 2.2/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 290 people who take B complex vitamin. Among them, 16 have Dizziness. See who they are, when they have Dizziness and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
B complex vitamin
B complex vitamin (latest outcomes from 399 users) has active ingredients of pantothenic acid (vitamin b5). It is often used in energy increased, stress and anxiety. Commonly reported side effects of B complex vitamin include fatigue, dizziness, headache, memory loss, stress and anxiety.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,259,256 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Mar, 3, 2014: 273 people reported to have side effects when taking B complex vitamin. Among them, 16 people (5.86%) have Dizziness.
Time on B complex vitamin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (5 people, 31.25%)
- Depression (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 18.75%)
- Panic disorder (3 people, 18.75%)
- Vitamin b complex deficiency (3 people, 18.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (11 people, 68.75%)
- Vitamin c (7 people, 43.75%)
- Magnesium oxide (4 people, 25.00%)
- Calcium (4 people, 25.00%)
- Fish oil (3 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
You can also:
On eHealthMe, B Complex Vitamin (pantothenic acid (vitamin b5)) is often used for energy increased. Find out below the conditions B Complex Vitamin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is B Complex Vitamin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse B complex vitamin side effects from A to Z:
Browse B complex vitamin drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
I had a dental implant on tooth #13. It was painful from day one. I had it removed a year and a half later. Two months prior to removal I couldn't see straight while driving. feels like a roller coaster. cant take turns. thought I was having a heart attack. doc tried to put me on antidepressant. Even after implant was removed I still have "vertigo" and all other symptoms. I changed BP med from atenol to amlodipine.. thought it was atenol giving me anxiety. anxiety is better but I still cant drive or see straight.
From this study (10 months ago):
All checked side effects started the day after taking Trazodone and have continued for last few days. Severity of all side effects are new and do not think they are related to conditions of fibromyalgia, PTSD, anxiety and depression. I've never been in such a confused mental state and been so sluggish until starting Trazodone.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Should i be concerned with my heart pounding really hard?
i just started taking lisinopril 4 days ago and on the first day i took it, my heart started pounding really hard but eventually went away. Now on the 4th day(today), i took it and the same thing happened. It comes and goes. So i'm not sure what the problem is, if it's a side effect or something els ...
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
More questions for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Niacin, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Hawthorn, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Stress, Ace Levels, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Chest Discomfort (Chest pain), Congested Nose (Nasal congestion), Nausea, Pain - Ear (Earache), Numbness And Tingling, Facial Neuralgia, Vertigo (Dizziness), Visual Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Aspartate, Malic Acid, Vitamin C, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Cinnamon Bark, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Lipoic Acid, NAC, SAM-e, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xanax, Clonazepam, Wellbutrin, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Fibtomyalgia, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Ptsd, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Headache, Numbing In Extremities, Confusion, Blood In Urine, Dizziness, Sluggishness, Tiredness (Fatigue), Chronic Migraine, Difficulty Concentrating
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Ibuprofen, Skullcap, Wild Hops, Valeriana Officinalis, Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Microzide for a patient with Congested Nose, Pain, Vitamin Supplementation, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness, Vision Blurred
More related studies for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.