Review: could B complex vitamin cause Dizziness?
We study 296 people who have side effects while taking B complex vitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take B complex vitamin and have Dizziness >>>
B complex vitamin
B complex vitamin (latest outcomes from 461 users) has active ingredients of pantothenic acid (vitamin b5). It is often used in energy increased.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 287 people reported to have side effects when taking B complex vitamin. Among them, 20 people (6.97%) have Dizziness.
Time on B complex vitamin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking B complex vitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (5 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 20.00%)
- Panic disorder (3 people, 15.00%)
- Vitamin b complex deficiency (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 15.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (12 people, 60.00%)
- Vitamin c (7 people, 35.00%)
- Magnesium oxide (4 people, 20.00%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 20.00%)
- Calcium (4 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking B Complex Vitamin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take B complex vitamin and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take B complex vitamin
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, B Complex Vitamin (pantothenic acid (vitamin b5)) is often used for energy increased. Find out below the conditions B Complex Vitamin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is B Complex Vitamin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Ibuprofen, Skullcap, Wild Hops, Valeriana Officinalis, Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Microzide for a patient with Congested Nose, Pain, Vitamin Supplementation, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness, Vision Blurred
More related studies for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
Recent B complex vitamin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: B complex vitamin, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.