Home > Bacitracin > Uti > Bacitracin and Uti
Review: could Bacitracin cause Uti (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 765 people who have side effects while taking Bacitracin from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Uti. Find out below who they are, when they have Uti and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bacitracin and have Uti >>>
Bacitracin (latest outcomes from 769 users) has active ingredients of bacitracin. It is often used in blister.
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 765 people reported to have side effects when taking Bacitracin. Among them, 15 people (1.96%) have Uti.
Time on Bacitracin when people have Uti * :
Gender of people who have Uti when taking Bacitracin * :
Age of people who have Uti when taking Bacitracin * :
Severity of Uti when taking Bacitracin ** :
How people recovered from Uti ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (2 people, 13.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 6.67%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 6.67%)
- Nausea (1 people, 6.67%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 60.00%)
- Zofran (8 people, 53.33%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 46.67%)
- Ambien (6 people, 40.00%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti while taking Bacitracin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bacitracin and have Uti
- support group for people who take Bacitracin
- support group for people who have Uti
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bacitracin, Uti
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Bacitracin, Uti
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bacitracin, Uti
Recent Bacitracin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bacitracin, Uti
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg