Review: could Baclofen cause Acupuncture and pain (Pain)?
Summary: Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 20,399 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,226 have Acupuncture and pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Acupuncture and pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Baclofen and have Acupuncture and pain >>>
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 21,213 Baclofen users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 260,318 Acupuncture and pain patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 20,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 1,226 people (6.01%) have Acupuncture And Pain.
Time on Baclofen when people have Acupuncture and pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acupuncture and pain||64.52%||6.45%||3.23%||6.45%||6.45%||3.23%||9.68% |
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Acupuncture and pain||67.09%||32.91% |
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||0.17%||0.61%||5.12%||13.10%||30.79%||28.27%||21.94% |
Severity of Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||40.00% |
How people recovered from Acupuncture and pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||37.50%||62.50% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (364 people, 29.69%)
- Pain (316 people, 25.77%)
- Muscle spasms (137 people, 11.17%)
- Muscle spasticity (109 people, 8.89%)
- Depression (80 people, 6.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (296 people, 24.14%)
- Oxycontin (206 people, 16.80%)
- Gabapentin (174 people, 14.19%)
- Ambien (165 people, 13.46%)
- Lyrica (164 people, 13.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture And Pain while taking Baclofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Acupuncture And Pain
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a 35-year old man with Alcohol Withdrawal. The patient has Eczema
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 48-year old man with Pain. The patient has Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Topamax, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman with Anxiety, Migraine, Systemic Sclerosis. The patient has Not Getting Pregnant After Iud Removal, Tuberous Sclerosis
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Losartan Potassium, Simvastatin, Baclofen for a 51-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Fear Of Eating, Uncontrollable Urination, Sudden Onset Of Sleep
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin La, Baclofen for a 67-year old woman with Sleepiness - During The Day, Alcohol Abuse. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Baclofen, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Chantix for a 53-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.