Home > Baclofen > Acupuncture and pain > Baclofen and Acupuncture and pain
Review: could Baclofen cause Acupuncture and pain (Pain)?
We study 20,348 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,224 have Acupuncture and pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Acupuncture and pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Acupuncture and pain >>>
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,158 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain (latest reports from 1,451,844 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 20,348 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 1,224 people (6.02%) have Acupuncture And Pain.
Time on Baclofen when people have Acupuncture and pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acupuncture and pain||68.97%||3.45%||3.45%||6.90%||6.90%||3.45%||6.90% |
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Acupuncture and pain||67.04%||32.96% |
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||0.17%||0.61%||5.04%||13.12%||30.84%||28.24%||21.98% |
Severity of Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Acupuncture and pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Acupuncture and pain||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (364 people, 29.74%)
- Pain (316 people, 25.82%)
- Muscle spasms (137 people, 11.19%)
- Muscle spasticity (109 people, 8.91%)
- Depression (80 people, 6.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (295 people, 24.10%)
- Oxycontin (206 people, 16.83%)
- Gabapentin (174 people, 14.22%)
- Ambien (165 people, 13.48%)
- Lyrica (164 people, 13.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture And Pain while taking Baclofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Acupuncture And Pain
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Can anything be done to prevent hair loss due to medication
Hi, I have lost about 50 per cent of hair volume and having checked, a number of the medications I take can cause hair loss - is there anything I can do to stop my hair thinning please? (I need to keep taking the medications so can't 'stop'them. I know that in the past my ferritin levels have been l ...
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Checking side effects like extreme pain.
after having taken injection depomedrol and kenacort 10mg given in the knee for knee pain my condition has worsened with pain increasing to intolerable level.
- Should i be wary about increasing my cymbalta dosage?
I've been on 60mg/day of cymbalta for about a year. It has helped my pain greatly, but the depression still lingers. My doctor wants me to increase my dosage to doubling it every other day. I've struggled terribly w/ constipation (mostly hard stools, painful to pass) even before I started taking ...
More questions for: Baclofen, Acupuncture and pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Baclofen, Acupuncture and pain
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Baclofen, Acupuncture and pain
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Baclofen, Prednisone for a 65-year old woman who has Temporal Arteritis
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Baclofen, Zipsor for a 64-year old woman who has Arteritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Etodolac for a 69-year old woman who has Muscle Rigidity
- Comparions of Baclofen, Norflex for a 55-year old man who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Norflex, Baclofen for a 55-year old woman who has Fractured Sacrum
- Comparions of Onfi, Keppra, Baclofen, Valium, Zonisamide for a 3-year old boy who has Seizure Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Baclofen, Acupuncture and pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.