Baclofen and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Dilaudid, and have Muscle spasticity. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,767 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
48,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 3,796 people (7.78%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Baclofen when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 36.26 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.59 %
- 1 - 2 years: 34.07 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.59 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 2.2 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 65.3 %
- male: 34.7 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.27 %
- 10-19: 1.16 %
- 20-29: 4.1 %
- 30-39: 11.56 %
- 40-49: 27.5 %
- 50-59: 30.54 %
- 60+: 24.76 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Muscle Spasticity (526 people, 13.86%)
- Depression (245 people, 6.45%)
- High Blood Pressure (164 people, 4.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (147 people, 3.87%)
- Gait Disturbance (112 people, 2.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Dilaudid (464 people, 12.22%)
- Neurontin (433 people, 11.41%)
- Lyrica (425 people, 11.20%)
- Morphine (328 people, 8.64%)
- Oxycontin (278 people, 7.32%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (625 people, 16.46%)
- Nausea (610 people, 16.07%)
- Fall (587 people, 15.46%)
- Weakness (583 people, 15.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (561 people, 14.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Baclofen?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of baclofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Baclofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,239 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...