Home > Baclofen > Device failure > Baclofen and Device failure
Review: could Baclofen cause Device failure?
We study 20,348 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 52 have Device failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Device failure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Device failure >>>
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,150 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Device failure (latest reports from 26,261 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, pain.
On Sep, 1, 2014: 20,335 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 52 people (0.26%) have Device Failure. They amount to 0.20% of all the 26,168 people who have Device Failure on eHealthMe.
Time on Baclofen when people have Device failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Device failure||0.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Device failure when taking Baclofen * :
|Device failure||42.62%||57.38% |
Age of people who have Device failure when taking Baclofen * :
|Device failure||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||11.11%||4.44%||40.00%||20.00%||11.11% |
Severity of Device failure when taking Baclofen ** :
How people recovered from Device failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 30.77%)
- Muscle spasticity (12 people, 23.08%)
- Multiple sclerosis (11 people, 21.15%)
- Ovarian cyst (8 people, 15.38%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (15 people, 28.85%)
- Duragesic-100 (13 people, 25.00%)
- Naproxen (11 people, 21.15%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate (11 people, 21.15%)
- Rebif (10 people, 19.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Device Failure while taking Baclofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Baclofen and have Device Failure
- group for people who take Baclofen
- group for people who have Device Failure
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I have Lymphocytic Colitis, MS, Hypothyroid
From this study (1 month ago):
Birth injury resulted in spastic quadriplegia . Currently tube feeder, non verbal,. Having episodes of severe agitation with sweating and gasping with apparent hyperventilation.
From this study (1 month ago):
Also taking Phenobarbital for anxiety, not on the drop down list
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Baclofen, Device failure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Baclofen, Device failure
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Metformin for a 40-year old man who has Diabetic Nephropathy (8 seconds ago)
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (4 minutes ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (9 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Breast Enlargement