Home > Baclofen > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Baclofen and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Baclofen cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 20,348 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,791 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,150 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (latest reports from 1,330,641 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Aug, 27, 2014: 20,329 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 1,791 people (8.81%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness. They amount to 0.13% of all the 1,329,872 people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness on eHealthMe.
Time on Baclofen when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||34.04%||10.64%||2.13%||36.17%||2.13%||4.26%||10.64% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Baclofen * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||66.44%||33.56% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Baclofen * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||1.53%||0.63%||3.84%||13.00%||29.63%||27.58%||23.79% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||50.00%||41.67%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||22.22%||77.78% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (809 people, 45.17%)
- Pain (211 people, 11.78%)
- Muscle spasticity (190 people, 10.61%)
- Muscle spasms (165 people, 9.21%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (89 people, 4.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avonex (351 people, 19.60%)
- Neurontin (309 people, 17.25%)
- Gabapentin (226 people, 12.62%)
- Tysabri (216 people, 12.06%)
- Betaseron (197 people, 11.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Baclofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Baclofen and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- group for people who take Baclofen
- group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Chronic headaches and blurred vision have increased since starting steriods. Also cloudy head with a feeling of brain and body not connecting.
Falling asleep at computer desk.
Hot hads have only started in past week.
Diagnised with sarcoidosis in January.
From this study (9 months ago):
Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneumothorax, whooping cough, and severe allergic reactions.
From this study (1 year ago):
I am a 44 year old female with a very low testerone level of 3. I recently just got off of the birth control pill and have suffered from depression and anxiety for half of my life. I have recently reduced the Baclofen and Paxil and have started to feel worse. Can you please let me know the interactions, symptoms and side effects of all these pills?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Baclofen, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Baclofen, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 25
- Tropaeolum Majus