Home > Baclofen > Neck pain > Baclofen and Neck pain
Review: could Baclofen cause Neck pain?
We study 20,348 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 262 have Neck pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Neck pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Neck pain >>>
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,150 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Neck pain (latest reports from 173,888 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 20,348 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 262 people (1.29%) have Neck Pain.
Time on Baclofen when people have Neck pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neck pain||18.18%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||63.64%||9.09% |
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Neck pain||74.72%||25.28% |
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Baclofen * :
|Neck pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.61%||20.88%||33.73%||29.32%||14.46% |
Severity of Neck pain when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neck pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neck pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Neck pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (76 people, 29.01%)
- Pain (46 people, 17.56%)
- Osteoporosis (23 people, 8.78%)
- Depression (16 people, 6.11%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (16 people, 6.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (75 people, 28.63%)
- Oxycontin (56 people, 21.37%)
- Gabapentin (45 people, 17.18%)
- Cymbalta (44 people, 16.79%)
- Celebrex (44 people, 16.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neck Pain while taking Baclofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Baclofen and have Neck Pain
- group for people who take Baclofen
- group for people who have Neck Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
Trying to figure out if my symptoms are related to medications I am taking or due to chronic fatigue syndrome which I have been diagnosed with and maybe fibromyalgia or lumbar stenosis or MS.
From this study (10 months ago):
Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneumothorax, whooping cough, and severe allergic reactions.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Baclofen, Neck pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Baclofen, Neck pain
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Kimmelstiel Wilson Disease
- Urography Abnormal