Baclofen and Neck pain - from FDA reports
Neck pain is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Neck pain with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,767 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
48,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 511 people (1.05%) have Neck pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Baclofen when people have Neck pain *:
- < 1 month: 14.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50.0 %
- 10+ years: 7.14 %
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 72.51 %
- male: 27.49 %
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.94 %
- 20-29: 2.58 %
- 30-39: 15.93 %
- 40-49: 28.1 %
- 50-59: 32.55 %
- 60+: 19.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (103 people, 20.16%)
- Muscle Spasticity (36 people, 7.05%)
- Depression (34 people, 6.65%)
- Osteoporosis (29 people, 5.68%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (24 people, 4.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (99 people, 19.37%)
- Lyrica (72 people, 14.09%)
- Oxycontin (67 people, 13.11%)
- Cymbalta (66 people, 12.92%)
- Gabapentin (58 people, 11.35%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain (222 people, 43.44%)
- Headache (177 people, 34.64%)
- Pain In Extremity (162 people, 31.70%)
- Pain (155 people, 30.33%)
- Weakness (147 people, 28.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neck pain when taking Baclofen?
- Check symptoms - is neck pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNeck pain and drugs with ingredients of baclofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeck pain and Baclofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Neck pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 41,774 Neck pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Neck painNeck pain
Could your condition cause Neck painNeck pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have sacroiliac joint pain and need fusion. I need surgery on my cervical spine. I take 360mg t0 372mg per day. I want to know after taking the morphine for over 5 years does it cause permanent tissue damage? Thank you
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
User reviews to the study
I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day