Home > Baclofen > Neurogenic shock > Baclofen and Neurogenic shock
Review: could Baclofen cause Neurogenic shock?
We study 20,348 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Neurogenic shock and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Neurogenic shock >>>
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,158 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Neurogenic shock (insufficient blood flow throughout the body due to injury in spinal cord) (latest reports from 212 patients) has been reported by people with insomnia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, diabetes, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 20,348 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Neurogenic Shock.
Time on Baclofen when people have Neurogenic shock * :
Gender of people who have Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen * :
|Neurogenic shock||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen * :
|Neurogenic shock||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen ** :
How people recovered from Neurogenic shock ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle rigidity (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gait disturbance (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Docusate sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Senna laxative (1 people, 100.00%)
- Miralax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tysabri (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neurogenic Shock while taking Baclofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Neurogenic Shock
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Neurogenic Shock
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Baclofen, Neurogenic shock
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Baclofen, Neurogenic shock
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Baclofen, Neurogenic shock
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
More related comparison studies for: Baclofen, Neurogenic shock
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (11 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (26 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Anal Fistula Infection
- Disturbance In Attention
- Skin Chapped
- Drug Level Above Therapeutic