Baclofen and Neurogenic shock - from FDA reports
Neurogenic shock is reported only by a few people who take Baclofen. We study 48,767 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA. Among them, 1 have Neurogenic shock. Find out below who they are, when they have Neurogenic shock and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
48,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Neurogenic shock
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuralgia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Rigidity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tysabri (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Miralax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ampyra (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (1 person, 100.00%)
- Kidney Stones (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cholelithiasis Obstructive (1 person, 100.00%)
- Campylobacter Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neurogenic shock when taking Baclofen?
- Check symptoms - is neurogenic shock caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNeurogenic shock and drugs with ingredients of baclofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeurogenic shock and Baclofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Neurogenic shock (insufficient blood flow throughout the body due to injury in spinal cord) has been reported by people with asthma, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, birth control, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 161 Neurogenic shock patients).
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Neurogenic shockNeurogenic shock
Could your condition cause Neurogenic shockNeurogenic shock
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
I want to know which is the best medication for sciatic pain. I was on Robaxin but now Workers Comp took it away and gave me Baclofen. Doesn't work as well for me and is giving me blurry vision. Is Baclofen even good for sciatic pain?
User reviews to the study
I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
I have m.s. and commenced baclofen for back muscle spasms. Been taking 30mgs daily and have now developed an extremely large bruise down my left leg ! Could this be caused by the drug? It's painful and very unsightly and I'm worried !!