Review: could Baclofen cause Neurological symptom?
Summary: Neurological symptom is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Gabapentin, and have Cerebral haemorrhage.
We study 20,394 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Neurological symptom. Find out below who they are, when they have Neurological symptom and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Baclofen and have Neurological symptom >>>
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 21,208 Baclofen users)
Neurological symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 2,081 Neurological symptom patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 20,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 13 people (0.06%) have Neurological Symptom.
Time on Baclofen when people have Neurological symptom * :
Gender of people who have Neurological symptom when taking Baclofen * :
|Neurological symptom||38.46%||61.54% |
Age of people who have Neurological symptom when taking Baclofen * :
|Neurological symptom||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||27.27%||45.45% |
Severity of Neurological symptom when taking Baclofen ** :
How people recovered from Neurological symptom ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cerebral haemorrhage (2 people, 15.38%)
- Pain (2 people, 15.38%)
- Depression (2 people, 15.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (2 people, 15.38%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 15.38%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 15.38%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 15.38%)
- Prozac (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neurological Symptom while taking Baclofen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Neurological Symptom
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Neurological Symptom
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin La, Baclofen for a 67-year old woman with Sleepiness - During The Day, Alcohol Abuse. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Botox, Baclofen for a 57-year old woman with Cervical Dystonia. The patient has Copd
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Tecfidera, Baclofen, Tegretol-xr for a 60-year old woman with Arterial Spasm, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Claritin, Yaz, Tramadol, Baclofen for a 24-year old woman with Allergies, Endometriosis, Musculoskeletal Disorder. The patient has Acne, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Liquid Nitrogen, Ear Pain, Eye Floaters, Menstruation - Painful, Pain, Headache - Tension
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a 60-year old woman with Myelitis Transverse. The patient has Myelitis Transverse (a neurological condition consisting of an inflammatory process of the spinal cord)
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Baclofen, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Chantix for a 53-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.