Review: could Baclofen cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zanaflex, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 20,404 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Baclofen and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 21,221 Baclofen users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 5,004 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 20,404 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 67 people (0.33%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Baclofen when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||18.18%||45.45%||9.09%||9.09%||18.18%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Baclofen * :
|Tingling and numbness||49.28%||50.72% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Baclofen * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||23.44%||29.69%||26.56%||17.19% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||60.00%||30.00%||10.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (29 people, 43.28%)
- Depression (7 people, 10.45%)
- Bladder disorder (7 people, 10.45%)
- Gait disturbance (7 people, 10.45%)
- Muscle spasms (6 people, 8.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zanaflex (15 people, 22.39%)
- Ultram (14 people, 20.90%)
- Tysabri (12 people, 17.91%)
- Paxil (12 people, 17.91%)
- Neurontin (12 people, 17.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of baclofen and tingling and numbness on
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Baclofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Mobic, Gabapentin for a 35-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Elbow Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Nerve Pain, High Blood Pressure, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Viibryd, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 33-year old woman with Supraventricular Tachycardia, Fibromyalgia, Depression. The patient has Pain, Blurred Vision, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 33-year old woman with Severe Back Pain And Loss Of Motor In Right Leg. The patient has Dizziness, Intra-abdominal Pressure Increased, Paresthesias
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a 87-year old man with Back Pain.
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 61-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Baclofen for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.