Review: could Baclofen cause Weight loss poor (Weight loss)?
Summary: Weight loss poor is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression.
We study 20,404 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Weight loss poor. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss poor and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Baclofen and have Weight loss poor >>>
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 21,217 Baclofen users)
Weight loss poor
Weight loss poor has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,307 Weight loss poor patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 20,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen. Among them, 63 people (0.31%) have Weight Loss Poor.
Time on Baclofen when people have Weight loss poor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss poor||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen * :
|Weight loss poor||47.76%||52.24% |
Age of people who have Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen * :
|Weight loss poor||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.75%||16.39%||16.39%||24.59%||27.87% |
Severity of Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight loss poor||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Weight loss poor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Weight loss poor||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 20.63%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 19.05%)
- Multiple myeloma (12 people, 19.05%)
- Multiple sclerosis (10 people, 15.87%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 7.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (21 people, 33.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (19 people, 30.16%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 28.57%)
- Protonix (17 people, 26.98%)
- Multi-vitamin (17 people, 26.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss Poor while taking Baclofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Baclofen and have Weight Loss Poor
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who have Weight Loss Poor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 9-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Armour Thyroid, Lyrica for a 63-year old man with Back Pain, Thyroid Gland Cancer, Degenerative Disc Disease, Pain Down Legs And Back, Pain Upper Back Over Shoulder Down Arm , Hand. The patient has Intractable Pain, Oxycodone
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Zoloft, Lamictal for a 15-year old girl with Abdominal Cramps, Major Depressive Disorder, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a 35-year old man with Alcohol Withdrawal. The patient has Eczema
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
Recent Baclofen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Baclofen for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.