Baclofen and Weight loss poor - from FDA reports
Weight loss poor is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Weight loss poor with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,767 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
48,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 91 people (0.19%) have Weight loss poor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Baclofen when people have Weight loss poor *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 56.18 %
- male: 43.82 %
Age of people who have Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.59 %
- 30-39: 13.7 %
- 40-49: 15.07 %
- 50-59: 30.14 %
- 60+: 31.51 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 14.29%)
- Multiple Myeloma (13 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (13 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (10 people, 10.99%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (27 people, 29.67%)
- Lasix (21 people, 23.08%)
- Protonix (20 people, 21.98%)
- Lipitor (20 people, 21.98%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (20 people, 21.98%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (41 people, 45.05%)
- Back Pain (31 people, 34.07%)
- Depression (28 people, 30.77%)
- Nausea (27 people, 29.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (27 people, 29.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight loss poor when taking Baclofen?
- Check symptoms - is weight loss poor caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeight loss poor and drugs with ingredients of baclofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight loss poor and Baclofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Weight loss poor
Weight loss poor has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 30,777 Weight loss poor patients).
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss poorWeight loss poor
Could your condition cause Weight loss poorWeight loss poor
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
User reviews to the study
I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female