Home > Bactrim ds > Abnormal weight gain > Bactrim ds and Abnormal weight gain
Review: could Bactrim ds cause Abnormal weight gain?
We study 6,428 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Abnormal weight gain and more.
Bactrim ds (latest outcomes from 6,911 users) has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Abnormal weight gain
Abnormal weight gain (latest reports from 2,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Abnormal Weight Gain while taking Bactrim Ds?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds
- support group for people who have Abnormal Weight Gain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try?
I have 5 pretty bad abscesses from the staph infection. 3 of them finally started to drain but two are big and painful with no head. I have tried warm compresses, cannabis oil, alcohol wipes, and an Apple Cider Vinegar/baking soda paste. If I don't get them to drain I'll have to have them lanced thi ...
- Is there drug interaction between bactrim and garcinia cambogia
Curious about garcinia cambogia interacting with any other drugs
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- Who has had an unrelated donor bone marrow transplant with chediak higashi and is a survivor? i really need to speak with someone
I'm looking for survivors I feel as if the bone marrow transplant is being forced on me as the BEST option but is it the ONLY option I'm scared for my baby
- Is there something i could take instead of bactrim
What could i take instead of bactrim for a foot infection? Bactrim is making me very sick with vomiting
- Can you develop rash after using ic sulfamethoxazole-tmp
Just finished using drug for UTI less than 48 hours ago and woke up this morning with rash on torso and upper arms and upper legs.
More questions for: Bactrim ds, Abnormal weight gain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bactrim causes severe side effects
I get bladder infections on a regular basis. I do not have a doctor so I end up in the ER every time. I normally go to the same ER but not all the time. I have been prescribed medications like Cipro and Bactrim. Cipro usually knocks out the infection but I always get another one.
For the last thre ...
- Something should be done....
Medicine had my kness aching badly. Cause my legs to lock up where I couldn't bend then. Had to elevate for 2weeks. Feeling better but they still hurt and knees keep popping. Had to take fluid pills cause they were so swollen.
- Interaction between bactrim & vit c
I drank one tablet of bactrim with glass of vit C (1 tablet), after 5 minutes I became red (face & eyes) with high tachycardia and high pressure in the ears.
After 15 minutes I observed differents red points on the skin (hand, arms & legs).
I would like to inform you that I took in the past bact ...
More reviews for: Bactrim ds, Abnormal weight gain
On eHealthMe, Bactrim Ds (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Bactrim Ds is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bactrim Ds used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bactrim ds, Abnormal weight gain
Recent Bactrim ds related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 58-year old woman who has Cellulitis Streptococcal
- Comparions of Keflex, Bactrim for a 41-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Azithromycin, Bactrim for a 43-year old woman who has Acne
- Comparions of Tri-sprintec, Bactrim Ds for a 26-year old woman who has Acne Cystic
- Comparions of Cipro, Bactrim for a 49-year old man who has Prostatitis - Chronic
- Comparions of Naproxen, Bactrim Ds for a 37-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
- Comparions of Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Streptomycin Sulfate, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Nitrofurantoin, Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin for a 59-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Phentermine, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 22-year old woman who has Weight Loss
More related comparison studies for: Bactrim ds, Abnormal weight gain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.