Home > Bactrim ds > Chronic sinusitis > Bactrim ds and Chronic sinusitis
Review: could Bactrim ds cause Chronic sinusitis (Sinusitis - chronic)?
Summary: Chronic sinusitis is found among people who take Bactrim ds, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Vicodin, and have Anxiety.
We study 6,431 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Chronic sinusitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic sinusitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Chronic sinusitis >>>
Bactrim ds (latest outcomes from 6,913 users) has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Chronic sinusitis (long lasting inflammation of the paranasal sinuses) (latest reports from 29,327 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 6,428 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds. Among them, 19 people (0.30%) have Chronic Sinusitis.
Time on Bactrim ds when people have Chronic sinusitis * :
Age of people who have Chronic sinusitis when taking Bactrim ds * :
|Chronic sinusitis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chronic sinusitis when taking Bactrim ds ** :
How people recovered from Chronic sinusitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (12 people, 63.16%)
- Postpartum depression (5 people, 26.32%)
- Pelvic pain (5 people, 26.32%)
- Anxiety disorder (5 people, 26.32%)
- Tonsillectomy (5 people, 26.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vicodin (17 people, 89.47%)
- Cardizem (13 people, 68.42%)
- Neurontin (13 people, 68.42%)
- Abraxane (12 people, 63.16%)
- Zometa (12 people, 63.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Sinusitis while taking Bactrim Ds?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Chronic Sinusitis
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds
- support group for people who have Chronic Sinusitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Daptomycin, Bactrim, Levaquin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5%)
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Nausea, and takes Bactrim Ds)
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Sleepiness - During The Day, Shaking Hands, Feeling Of Being Pulled Backwords, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Hand Grasping , Hand Tremor, Extremely Short Term Memory Loss, Slow Thought Expression, Intermittent Low Grade Fever, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lasix, Eplerenone)
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
More questions for: Bactrim ds, Chronic sinusitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Bactrim causes severe side effects
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Severe Abdominal Pain For Months, and takes Bactrim)
I get bladder infections on a regular basis. I do not have a doctor so I end up in the ER every time. I normally go to the same ER but not all the time. I have been prescribed medications like Cipro and Bactrim. Cipro usually knocks out the infection but I always get another one.
For the last thre ...
- Something should be done....
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Sever Knee An Muscle Pain, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Medicine had my kness aching badly. Cause my legs to lock up where I couldn't bend then. Had to elevate for 2weeks. Feeling better but they still hurt and knees keep popping. Had to take fluid pills cause they were so swollen.
- Interaction between bactrim & vit c
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Tachycardia Paroxysmal, and takes Bactrim)
I drank one tablet of bactrim with glass of vit C (1 tablet), after 5 minutes I became red (face & eyes) with high tachycardia and high pressure in the ears.
After 15 minutes I observed differents red points on the skin (hand, arms & legs).
I would like to inform you that I took in the past bact ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Spondylolysis, Intervertebral Disc Degeneration, Lordosis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Chronic Sinusitis, Chronic Gastritis, Insomnia, and takes Fentanyl, Gabapentin, Concerta, Cymbalta, Norco, Baclofen, Loratadine, Flonase, Omeprazole, Melatonin)
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Bactrim ds, Chronic sinusitis
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim, Cialis, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Kidney Infection (pyelonephritis), Impotence, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Bactrim Ds
Comments: I believe that I have Carcinoid Syndrome, however, obtaining a diagnosis for this rare form of Cancer is extremely difficult. I went to see my doctor for pain in the lower left quadrant in my back. Other symptoms I have include: Stinging sensation upon urination, clear urine with foam on top as th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Bactroban, Clobetasol Propionate, Simvastatin, Prilosec, Bactrim Ds, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Skin Ulcers, Itchy Skin, High Blood Cholesterol, Barretts Esophagus, Bacterial Infection, Infected Skin Ulcer. The patient has Chronic Skin Ulcer, Diminished Kidney Functions, Klonopin - Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with Prurigo nodularis in Jan '12 after biopsy was done and previously had two months of itching, sores, bumps on legs, head, shoulders, arms. Out of work due to skin condition, which has worsened - ulcers on legs, neck, shoulders, arms, infected, sore, stabbing pain, sensitive to c ...
- A study of drug interactions between Septra, Bactroban for a patient with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Comments: My 3 yr old was diagnosed with a bacterial skin infection (MRSA) on his bottom. The doctor perscribed Bactroban for topical treatment and Septra as an antibiotic. Septra is to be taken 2 times daily. The Bactroban is to be applied one to two times daily. After three doses of the Septra, the last ...
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a patient with Infection. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: I hadn't slept for a night and went to the hospital later the next night (sunday early morning) and was prescribed keflex and bactrim. I finally fell asleep and stayed asleep for about 20 hours. I awoke extremely confused. I had been having lucid dreams the whole time I was asleep. I called my broth ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Bactrim Ds, Alcohol 10% And Dextrose 5% for a patient with Depressed Mood, Urinary Tract Infection, Social Alcohol Drinker. The patient has Transient Ischaemic Attack
Comments: I am a healthy active 27 year old female, and one morning after having two beers the day before, i suffered what has not been diagonsed but appears to have been a TIA. i felt sure i was going to faint several times within an hour-or-so period but never lost consciousness, numbness grew from my righ ...
More related studies for: Bactrim ds, Chronic sinusitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Enalapril Maleate
- Delusions, Mixed
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (30 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (24 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (28 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (47 minutes ago)