Review: could Bactrim ds cause Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis?
Summary: Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis is reported only by a few people who take Bactrim ds.
We study 6,442 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis >>>
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 6,925 Bactrim ds users)
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (inflammation or an infection of the lymphatic channels and lymph glands) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis. (latest reports from 122 Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 6,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis.
Time on Bactrim ds when people have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis * :
Age of people who have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis when taking Bactrim ds * :
|Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis when taking Bactrim ds ** :
How people recovered from Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Myelofibrosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Avelox (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydroxyurea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Novolin n (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Bactrim ds and lymphadenitis and lymphangitis on
Do you have Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis while taking Bactrim Ds?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds
- support group for people who have Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Bactrim for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Skin Lesion. The patient has Skin Rash, High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 35-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 61-year old woman with Uti. The patient has Cough
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 18-year old girl with Abscess. The patient has Vomiting, Fever, Throat - Sore
Recent Bactrim ds related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.