Review: could Bactrim ds cause Rash vesicular?
Summary: Rash vesicular is found among people who take Bactrim ds, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tegretol, and have Behcet's syndrome.
We study 6,442 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Rash vesicular. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash vesicular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Rash vesicular >>>
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 6,925 Bactrim ds users)
Rash vesicular (rash with a small bubble) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, depression. (latest reports from 1,618 Rash vesicular patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 6,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds. Among them, 6 people (0.09%) have Rash Vesicular.
Time on Bactrim ds when people have Rash vesicular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rash vesicular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Rash vesicular when taking Bactrim ds * :
|Rash vesicular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Rash vesicular when taking Bactrim ds ** :
How people recovered from Rash vesicular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Behcet's syndrome (2 people, 33.33%)
- Infection (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hiv infection (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tegretol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Multi-vitamin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Zyrtec (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bactrim ds and rash vesicular on
Do you have Rash Vesicular while taking Bactrim Ds?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Rash Vesicular
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds
- support group for people who have Rash Vesicular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 18-year old girl with Abscess. The patient has Vomiting, Fever, Throat - Sore
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 18-year old girl with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 31-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Incontinence - Urinary
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 17-year old boy with Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Persistent Cloaca
Recent Bactrim ds related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.