Review: could Bactrim ds cause Sunburn?
Summary: Sunburn is reported only by a few people who take Bactrim ds.
We study 6,442 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Sunburn. Find out below who they are, when they have Sunburn and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Sunburn >>>
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 6,923 Bactrim ds users)
Sunburn has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, acne. (latest reports from 1,539 Sunburn patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 6,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds. Among them, 4 people (0.06%) have Sunburn.
Time on Bactrim ds when people have Sunburn * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Sunburn when taking Bactrim ds * :
Severity of Sunburn when taking Bactrim ds ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Sunburn ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinusitis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Mantle cell lymphoma (1 people, 25.00%)
- Infection - skin - staph (1 people, 25.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Senokot (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zantac (1 people, 25.00%)
- Protonix (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lantus (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zofran (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sunburn while taking Bactrim Ds?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds and have Sunburn
- support group for people who take Bactrim ds
- support group for people who have Sunburn
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 18-year old girl with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of side effects of Zetia for a 67-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Sunburn
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 31-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Incontinence - Urinary
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 17-year old boy with Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Persistent Cloaca
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Aleve, Lipitor, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Bactrim DS, Tamsulosin for a 68-year old man with Insomnia, Prostate Seed Implant, High Blood Cholesterol, Toe Fungus, Post Prostate Surgery Syndrome, Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased
Recent Bactrim ds related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.