Bactrim ds and Chronic sinusitis - from FDA reports
Chronic sinusitis is found among people who take Bactrim ds, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Vicodin, and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Chronic sinusitis with Bactrim ds. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,016 people who have side effects when taking Bactrim ds from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds.
Among them, 22 people (0.24%) have Chronic sinusitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chronic sinusitis when taking Bactrim ds *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Chronic sinusitis when taking Bactrim ds *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.67 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 80.0 %
- 50-59: 6.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 68.18%)
- Tonsillectomy (5 people, 22.73%)
- Pelvic Pain (5 people, 22.73%)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (5 people, 22.73%)
- Discomfort (5 people, 22.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (18 people, 81.82%)
- Neurontin (16 people, 72.73%)
- Cardizem (15 people, 68.18%)
- Ativan (15 people, 68.18%)
- Toradol (14 people, 63.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (18 people, 81.82%)
- Otitis Media (18 people, 81.82%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (15 people, 68.18%)
- Bronchitis (14 people, 63.64%)
- Back Pain (14 people, 63.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chronic sinusitis when taking Bactrim ds?
- Check symptoms - is chronic sinusitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsChronic sinusitis and drugs with ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChronic sinusitis and Bactrim ds from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim ds 9,939 users)
Chronic sinusitis (long lasting inflammation of the paranasal sinuses) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,946 Chronic sinusitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Bactrim dsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Chronic sinusitisChronic sinusitis
Could your condition cause Chronic sinusitisChronic sinusitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have just been told by my GP, after receiving the results of a recent MRI, that I have this condition. Can anyone tell me in simple terms what it is and what the treatment is? I've been referred to a specialist, but can only get an appointment for 16th Nov, and the GP says he's not sure ...
User reviews to the study
Ive had grand mals since i was,6.Started getting copd over 10 years agonoow severe,hadcancer in 2014 ruined chance of transplant.on oxyjen 24 7 .Beenon ventilator4x at hospital have trouble doing anything physical now..worried pone of these days not going to wake after seizzure.
My name is Robert,had tonic clonic seizures since i was 6 now63.Have had copd over10 years,now severe.Had cancer in 2014 ,ruined chances of transplant.Been on ventilator4x at hospital.Lungs bad ,worried about future seizures and lungs getting so bad.convultions last 2 3 minutes,might not wake ...
Hi all! I'm new here and just started the Depo shot 4 days ago and devolved a terrible sinus infection last night which is causing serious tooth pain. I took enough pain pills to knock out a horse and it didn't help, any advice?
I have a ruptured eardrum do to an direct hit to my left ear. ear fullness for 11 days.. I visit the ent and was prescribed bactrim ds for 7 days.. on day 7 ringing start in my left ear... Dr told me it's not the bactrim but I'm confused since that's the only medication I took.Rd