Review: could Bactrim cause Nervousness?
Summary: Nervousness is found among people who take Bactrim, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zoloft, and have High blood pressure.
We study 28,170 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim from FDA and social media. Among them, 119 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Bactrim and have Nervousness >>>
Bactrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from 29,499 Bactrim users)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 28,740 Nervousness patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 28,170 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim. Among them, 119 people (0.42%) have Nervousness.
Time on Bactrim when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Bactrim * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Bactrim ** :
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (23 people, 19.33%)
- Vestibular disorder (18 people, 15.13%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (18 people, 15.13%)
- Enteritis infectious (18 people, 15.13%)
- Urinary tract infection (16 people, 13.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (31 people, 26.05%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 20.17%)
- Ambien (24 people, 20.17%)
- Bactrim ds (22 people, 18.49%)
- Xanax (22 people, 18.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bactrim and nervousness on
Do you have Nervousness while taking Bactrim?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Bactrim and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Bactrim
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 18-year old girl with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 31-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Incontinence - Urinary
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 17-year old boy with Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Persistent Cloaca
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Aleve, Lipitor, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Bactrim DS, Tamsulosin for a 68-year old man with Insomnia, Prostate Seed Implant, High Blood Cholesterol, Toe Fungus, Post Prostate Surgery Syndrome, Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased
Recent Bactrim related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.