Home > Bactrim > Nervousness > Bactrim and Nervousness
Review: could Bactrim cause Nervousness?
We study 28,141 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim from FDA and social media. Among them, 119 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bactrim and have Nervousness >>>
Bactrim (latest outcomes from 29,466 users) has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Nervousness (latest reports from 169,616 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 28,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim. Among them, 119 people (0.42%) have Nervousness.
Time on Bactrim when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Bactrim * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Bactrim ** :
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (23 people, 19.33%)
- Vestibular disorder (18 people, 15.13%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (18 people, 15.13%)
- Enteritis infectious (18 people, 15.13%)
- Urinary tract infection (16 people, 13.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (31 people, 26.05%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 20.17%)
- Ambien (24 people, 20.17%)
- Bactrim ds (22 people, 18.49%)
- Xanax (22 people, 18.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nervousness while taking Bactrim?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bactrim and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Bactrim
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try?
I have 5 pretty bad abscesses from the staph infection. 3 of them finally started to drain but two are big and painful with no head. I have tried warm compresses, cannabis oil, alcohol wipes, and an Apple Cider Vinegar/baking soda paste. If I don't get them to drain I'll have to have them lanced thi ...
- Is there drug interaction between bactrim and garcinia cambogia
Curious about garcinia cambogia interacting with any other drugs
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- Who has had an unrelated donor bone marrow transplant with chediak higashi and is a survivor? i really need to speak with someone
I'm looking for survivors I feel as if the bone marrow transplant is being forced on me as the BEST option but is it the ONLY option I'm scared for my baby
- Is there something i could take instead of bactrim
What could i take instead of bactrim for a foot infection? Bactrim is making me very sick with vomiting
More questions for: Bactrim, Nervousness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bactrim causes severe side effects
I get bladder infections on a regular basis. I do not have a doctor so I end up in the ER every time. I normally go to the same ER but not all the time. I have been prescribed medications like Cipro and Bactrim. Cipro usually knocks out the infection but I always get another one.
For the last thre ...
- Something should be done....
Medicine had my kness aching badly. Cause my legs to lock up where I couldn't bend then. Had to elevate for 2weeks. Feeling better but they still hurt and knees keep popping. Had to take fluid pills cause they were so swollen.
- Interaction between bactrim & vit c
I drank one tablet of bactrim with glass of vit C (1 tablet), after 5 minutes I became red (face & eyes) with high tachycardia and high pressure in the ears.
After 15 minutes I observed differents red points on the skin (hand, arms & legs).
I would like to inform you that I took in the past bact ...
More reviews for: Bactrim, Nervousness
On eHealthMe, Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim) is often used for urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions Bactrim is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bactrim used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bactrim, Nervousness
Recent Bactrim related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 58-year old woman who has Cellulitis Streptococcal
- Comparions of Keflex, Bactrim for a 41-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Azithromycin, Bactrim for a 43-year old woman who has Acne
- Comparions of Tri-sprintec, Bactrim Ds for a 26-year old woman who has Acne Cystic
- Comparions of Cipro, Bactrim for a 49-year old man who has Prostatitis - Chronic
- Comparions of Naproxen, Bactrim Ds for a 37-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
- Comparions of Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Streptomycin Sulfate, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Amphotericin B for a 24-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Nitrofurantoin, Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin for a 59-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Phentermine, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 22-year old woman who has Weight Loss
More related comparison studies for: Bactrim, Nervousness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (44 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)