Home > Benadryl > Aortic stenosis > Benadryl and Aortic stenosis
Review: could Benadryl cause Aortic stenosis?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Aortic stenosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Aortic stenosis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Aortic stenosis >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Aortic stenosis (obstruction to the outflow of blood from the left ventricle into the aorta) (latest reports from 28,104 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 26,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 65 people (0.25%) have Aortic Stenosis.
Time on Benadryl when people have Aortic stenosis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Aortic stenosis||85.71%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Aortic stenosis when taking Benadryl * :
|Aortic stenosis||55.88%||44.12% |
Age of people who have Aortic stenosis when taking Benadryl * :
|Aortic stenosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.77%||94.23% |
Severity of Aortic stenosis when taking Benadryl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Aortic stenosis||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Aortic stenosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Seasonal allergy (25 people, 38.46%)
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis (21 people, 32.31%)
- Multiple myeloma (21 people, 32.31%)
- Diarrhoea (21 people, 32.31%)
- Blood cholesterol (21 people, 32.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (34 people, 52.31%)
- Lasix (31 people, 47.69%)
- Albuterol (30 people, 46.15%)
- Paxil (27 people, 41.54%)
- Toprol-xl (25 people, 38.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aortic Stenosis while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Aortic Stenosis
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Aortic Stenosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- I have a-fib after taking benadryl. i've been off it for a few days, but flutters remain. how long does it last?
I took 6 pills a day for a week, have been off medication for several days, but A-Fib symptoms continue.
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Can eczema of scalp cause headaches
I had had headaches for some weeks with burning sensation of hairline and scalp which has now been diagmpsed as eczema of the scalp. Inflamation markers are up in blood count
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Have benadryl users ever experienced sudden onset hearing loss in one ear? does i hearing return?
I've been taking Benadryl tablets to control intense itching for the past two months or so. My last tablet was 2 days ago. Today, over the course of 2 hours, I've lost a significant amount of hearing in one ear. Has anyone else experienced this? Was your hearing restored, and if so, with treatmen ...
- How do you know for sure benadryl caused the hair loss
I'm 36 years old and have been taking Benadryl to help sleep for 6-8 months, 4-5 nights a week. The past couple months I've noticed a ton of shedding especially around my crown towards the mid to back of my part and now see my scalp through the hair that is still there. I'm starting to panic and ha ...
- Can i take saphris with sudafed and benadryl
Is it ok to take sudafed and Benadryl cold and flu tablets with saphris bipolar tablets?
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Hallucination reaction
In July I had a horrible hallucination reaction due to the medication I take, I take the Risperdal, Zoloft, and Xanax at night due to my anxiety and depression and the lidocaine Benadryl and there was one more drug. those three were combined for a special mouthwash called magic mouth wash. Do you t ...
More questions for: Benadryl, Aortic stenosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night.
I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
More reviews for: Benadryl, Aortic stenosis
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Benadryl, Aortic stenosis
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Doxylamine Succinate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man who has Difficulty Falling Asleep
- Comparions of Benadryl, Methylprednisolone for a 35-year old man who has Rash Generalised
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Sr, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Benadryl Preservative Free, Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate, Lupron Depot for a 75-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Epzicom, Tivicay for a 19-year old boy who has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- Comparions of Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Advil, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 76-year old woman who has Depression And Pain
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Benadryl for a 9-year old girl who has Allergies
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 47-year old woman who has Sneezing And Runny Nose
- Comparions of Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl for a 55-year old woman who has Throat Tightness
More related comparison studies for: Benadryl, Aortic stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.