Home > Benadryl > Death > Benadryl and Death
Review: could Benadryl cause Death?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 487 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Death >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Death (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 26,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 494 people (1.87%) have Death.
Time on Benadryl when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Benadryl * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Benadryl * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 11.34%)
- Breast cancer (39 people, 7.89%)
- Nausea (37 people, 7.49%)
- Depression (30 people, 6.07%)
- Anaemia (25 people, 5.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (133 people, 26.92%)
- Aspirin (112 people, 22.67%)
- Decadron (102 people, 20.65%)
- Zometa (96 people, 19.43%)
- Zofran (79 people, 15.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Death
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Death
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benadryl, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Benadryl, Death
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergen. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Arixtra, Cymbalta, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Flomax, Folic Acid, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lexapro, Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate, Naloxone, Oxycontin, Extended Phenytoin Sodium, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Methscopolamine Bromide, Protonix, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Heparin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Radioiodinated Serum Albumin, Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Sodium Chloride In Plastic Container for a patient with Blood Clot In The Legs, Depression, Diuretic Therapy, Urinary Retention, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pain, Breathing Difficulty, Dermatomyositis, Ulcer - Stomach, Clotting Factor Transfusion, Pain, Blood Albumin Decreased, Blood Albumin Abnormal. The patient has Death
More related studies for: Benadryl, Death
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Benadryl, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.