Home > Benadryl > Decreased appetite > Benadryl and Decreased appetite
Review: could Benadryl cause Decreased appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 494 have Decreased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Decreased appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Decreased appetite >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Decreased Appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) (latest reports from 387,134 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 26,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 494 people (1.87%) have Decreased Appetite.
Time on Benadryl when people have Decreased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Decreased appetite||96.30%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.70% |
Gender of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Benadryl * :
|Decreased appetite||66.41%||33.59% |
Age of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Benadryl * :
|Decreased appetite||0.00%||3.90%||2.38%||3.90%||8.87%||16.45%||28.57%||35.93% |
Severity of Decreased appetite when taking Benadryl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Decreased appetite||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Decreased appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Decreased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (51 people, 10.32%)
- Pain (48 people, 9.72%)
- Anaemia (26 people, 5.26%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 4.86%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (23 people, 4.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (164 people, 33.20%)
- Decadron (144 people, 29.15%)
- Zofran (123 people, 24.90%)
- Aredia (117 people, 23.68%)
- Ambien (112 people, 22.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Decreased Appetite while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Decreased Appetite
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Decreased Appetite
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benadryl, Decreased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Benadryl, Decreased appetite
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
More related studies for: Benadryl, Decreased appetite
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Benadryl, Decreased appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Bromfed Dm