Benadryl and Dementia alzheimer's type - from FDA reports
Dementia alzheimer's type is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Lipitor, and have Sleep disorder. This review analyzes which people have Dementia alzheimer's type with Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,578 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
43,578 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Dementia alzheimer's type
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 26.67 %
- male: 73.33 %
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 92.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (8 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 31.25%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 12.50%)
- Surgery (1 person, 6.25%)
- Fabry's Disease (1 person, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (8 people, 50.00%)
- Tylenol (4 people, 25.00%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 25.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 18.75%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 18.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Feeling Cold (9 people, 56.25%)
- Arrhythmias (9 people, 56.25%)
- Knee Joint Replacement (8 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperhidrosis (8 people, 50.00%)
- Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage (8 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Benadryl?
- Check symptoms - is dementia alzheimer's type caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 47,747 users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with dementia alzheimer's type, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 20,153 Dementia alzheimer's type patients).