Review: could Benadryl cause Hangover (exc alcohol)?
Summary: Hangover (exc alcohol) is reported only by a few people who take Benadryl.
We study 26,435 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hangover (exc alcohol) and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benadryl and have Hangover (exc alcohol) >>>
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 29,397 Benadryl users)
Hangover (exc alcohol)
Hangover (exc alcohol) (latest reports from 116 Hangover (exc alcohol) patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 26,435 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Hangover (exc Alcohol).
Time on Benadryl when people have Hangover (exc alcohol) * :
Gender of people who have Hangover (exc alcohol) when taking Benadryl * :
|Hangover (exc alcohol)||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Hangover (exc alcohol) when taking Benadryl * :
|Hangover (exc alcohol)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hangover (exc alcohol) when taking Benadryl ** :
How people recovered from Hangover (exc alcohol) ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hangover (exc Alcohol) while taking Benadryl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Hangover (exc Alcohol)
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Hangover (exc Alcohol)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina (fungal infection of vagina)
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 56-year old woman with Hives. The patient has Loss Of Taste
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 41-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with General Health, Sleepy. The patient has Hot Flashes
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.