Home > Benadryl > Headache > Benadryl and Headache
Review: could Benadryl cause Headache?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,706 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Headache >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 26,370 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 1,706 people (6.47%) have Headache.
Time on Benadryl when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Benadryl * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Benadryl * :
Severity of Headache when taking Benadryl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (165 people, 9.67%)
- Multiple sclerosis (124 people, 7.27%)
- Hypertension (104 people, 6.10%)
- Depression (100 people, 5.86%)
- Crohn's disease (77 people, 4.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (226 people, 13.25%)
- Zometa (216 people, 12.66%)
- Ambien (192 people, 11.25%)
- Decadron (191 people, 11.20%)
- Zofran (184 people, 10.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Headache
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benadryl, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
More reviews for: Benadryl, Headache
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Benadryl, Suboxone, Elavil, Prilosec, Doxycycline, Neurontin, Lipitor, Zestril for a patient with Pneumonia Mycoplasmal, Allergies, Pain - Back, Headache, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hives, Neck Pain, Neck Swelling, Headache, Chest Pressure Sensation, Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl, Ginseng, Siberian, Natural DHEA, L - Arginine, Flunisolide, Amlodipine for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Sinus Congestion, Health, Sinusitis, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Pain Between Eyes, Back Pain, Vomiting, Painful Red Eyes, Facial Pain, Headache, Sinusitis
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a patient with Overdose. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
More related studies for: Benadryl, Headache
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Benadryl, Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.