Review: could Benadryl cause Oxygen saturation decreased?
Summary: Oxygen saturation decreased is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Decadron, and have Crohn's disease.
We study 26,437 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 371 have Oxygen saturation decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Oxygen saturation decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benadryl and have Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 29,397 Benadryl users)
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression. (latest reports from 16,063 Oxygen saturation decreased patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 26,435 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 371 people (1.40%) have Oxygen Saturation Decreased.
Time on Benadryl when people have Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||97.30%||0.00%||0.00%||2.70%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Benadryl * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||49.74%||50.26% |
Age of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Benadryl * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||1.27%||8.25%||4.44%||5.08%||5.40%||8.89%||20.95%||45.71% |
Severity of Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Benadryl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Oxygen saturation decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (24 people, 6.47%)
- Fabry's disease (15 people, 4.04%)
- Glycogen storage disease type ii (14 people, 3.77%)
- Pain (13 people, 3.50%)
- Depression (12 people, 3.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Decadron (98 people, 26.42%)
- Remicade (61 people, 16.44%)
- Tylenol (43 people, 11.59%)
- Acetaminophen (40 people, 10.78%)
- Taxol (38 people, 10.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of benadryl and oxygen saturation decreased on
Do you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased while taking Benadryl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina (fungal infection of vagina)
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 56-year old woman with Hives. The patient has Loss Of Taste
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 41-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with General Health, Sleepy. The patient has Hot Flashes
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.