Home > Benadryl > Prostate cancer > Benadryl and Prostate cancer
Review: could Benadryl cause Prostate cancer?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Prostate cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostate cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Prostate cancer >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Prostate Cancer (latest reports from 54,189 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, erection problems.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 26,394 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 28 people (0.11%) have Prostate Cancer.
Time on Benadryl when people have Prostate cancer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Prostate cancer||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Prostate cancer when taking Benadryl * :
|Prostate cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Prostate cancer when taking Benadryl * :
|Prostate cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||50.00%||34.62% |
Severity of Prostate cancer when taking Benadryl ** :
How people recovered from Prostate cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (8 people, 28.57%)
- Prostate cancer (4 people, 14.29%)
- Asthenia (4 people, 14.29%)
- Hypoaesthesia (4 people, 14.29%)
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 10.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (13 people, 46.43%)
- Chemotherapeutics nos (12 people, 42.86%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 42.86%)
- Zofran (12 people, 42.86%)
- Oxycontin (12 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Cancer while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Prostate Cancer
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Prostate Cancer
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
CHILLS, NIGHT SWEATS, CANNOT SLEEP X 1 WEEK
From this study (6 days ago):
I have dizzinws, forgetfulness and memory loss
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benadryl, Prostate cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night.
I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
More reviews for: Benadryl, Prostate cancer
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Beta Hc
- Runny Nose
- Withdrawal Syndrome