Home > Benadryl > Upset stomach > Benadryl and Upset stomach
Review: could Benadryl cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 26,394 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,042 have Upset stomach. Find out below who they are, when they have Upset stomach and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have Upset stomach >>>
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 844,755 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 26,370 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl. Among them, 1,702 people (6.45%) have Upset Stomach.
Time on Benadryl when people have Upset stomach * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Upset stomach||81.87%||5.85%||8.77%||1.17%||1.17%||0.58%||0.58% |
Gender of people who have Upset stomach when taking Benadryl * :
|Upset stomach||69.99%||30.01% |
Age of people who have Upset stomach when taking Benadryl * :
|Upset stomach||0.59%||5.51%||6.82%||8.13%||10.89%||16.66%||24.07%||27.34% |
Severity of Upset stomach when taking Benadryl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||15.38%||46.15%||23.08%||15.38% |
How people recovered from Upset stomach ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Upset stomach||14.29%||57.14%||28.57% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (203 people, 11.93%)
- Breast cancer (120 people, 7.05%)
- Crohn's disease (101 people, 5.93%)
- Depression (89 people, 5.23%)
- Hypertension (80 people, 4.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zofran (319 people, 18.74%)
- Decadron (259 people, 15.22%)
- Ativan (240 people, 14.10%)
- Zometa (234 people, 13.75%)
- Aspirin (230 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Upset Stomach while taking Benadryl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benadryl and have Upset Stomach
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benadryl, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
More reviews for: Benadryl, Upset stomach
On eHealthMe, Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Benadryl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benadryl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Effexor, Benadryl, Compazine, Phenergan, Zonegran, Dilaudid, Butorphanol Tartrate, Marinol, Ambien, Xanax, Ativan for a patient with Birth Control, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Fluconazole, Benadryl, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Benzonatate, Prednisone, Levaquin for a patient with Asthma, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Allergies, Asthmatic Crisis, Cough, Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Fatigue, Weakness, Diarrhea, Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl, Ginseng, Siberian, Natural DHEA, L - Arginine, Flunisolide, Amlodipine for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Sinus Congestion, Health, Sinusitis, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Pain Between Eyes, Back Pain, Vomiting, Painful Red Eyes, Facial Pain, Headache, Sinusitis
More related studies for: Benadryl, Upset stomach
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Benadryl, Upset stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.