Review: could Benadryl cause West nile viral infection?
Summary: there is no West nile viral infection reported by people who take Benadryl yet.
We study 26,435 people who have side effects while taking Benadryl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have West nile viral infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benadryl and have West nile viral infection >>>
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 29,395 Benadryl users)
West nile viral infection
West nile viral infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 153 West nile viral infection patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of benadryl and west nile viral infection on
Do you have West Nile Viral Infection while taking Benadryl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who have West nile viral infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 41-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with General Health, Sleepy. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 31-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 53-year old man with Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash. The patient has Have Feelings Of Numbness Or Lack Of Sensitivity To Stilmuli In All Fingertips And Right Pinky Toe
Recent Benadryl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.