Home > Benazepril > Fatigue > Benazepril and Fatigue
Review: could Benazepril cause Fatigue?
We study 3,537 people who have side effects while taking Benazepril from FDA and social media. Among them, 225 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Fatigue >>>
Benazepril hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,733 users) has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,537 people reported to have side effects when taking Benazepril hydrochloride. Among them, 225 people (6.36%) have Fatigue.
Time on Benazepril hydrochloride when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Benazepril hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (54 people, 24.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 9.33%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (20 people, 8.89%)
- Depression (15 people, 6.67%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (15 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (79 people, 35.11%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (56 people, 24.89%)
- Zometa (44 people, 19.56%)
- Lorazepam (41 people, 18.22%)
- Metformin hcl (33 people, 14.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Benazepril Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 hours ago):
I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
From this study (3 days ago):
I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 mph, six miles, five days per week), and have been doing this for three years since the CHF diagnosis. I have no other symptoms from the CHF (NYHA class one). I am scheduled for an EKG tomorrow to find out if normal sinus rhythm has been restored.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Benazepril Hydrochloride (benazepril hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benazepril Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benazepril Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Respiratory Failure (excl Neonatal)