Home > Benazepril > High potassium > Benazepril and High potassium
Review: could Benazepril cause High potassium (Hyperkalemia)?
We study 3,537 people who have side effects while taking Benazepril from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have High potassium. Find out below who they are, when they have High potassium and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have High potassium >>>
Benazepril hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,733 users) has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
High potassium (damage to or disease of the kidney) (latest reports from 188,925 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, cardiac failure.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,537 people reported to have side effects when taking Benazepril hydrochloride. Among them, 42 people (1.19%) have High Potassium.
Time on Benazepril hydrochloride when people have High potassium * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High potassium||20.00%||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High potassium when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|High potassium||39.53%||60.47% |
Age of people who have High potassium when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|High potassium||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.26%||2.63%||31.58%||60.53% |
Severity of High potassium when taking Benazepril hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from High potassium ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 19.05%)
- Gout (5 people, 11.90%)
- Stent placement (4 people, 9.52%)
- Urinary tract infection (3 people, 7.14%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (20 people, 47.62%)
- Digoxin (16 people, 38.10%)
- Coumadin (14 people, 33.33%)
- Norvasc (14 people, 33.33%)
- Lasix (13 people, 30.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Potassium while taking Benazepril Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have High Potassium
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride
- support group for people who have High Potassium
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High potassium
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High potassium
On eHealthMe, Benazepril Hydrochloride (benazepril hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benazepril Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benazepril Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High potassium
Recent Benazepril hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Captopril, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Lisinopril for a 46-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 66-year old man who has Joe
- Comparions of Enalapril Maleate, Captopril, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Ramipril, Lisinopril for a 34-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Captopril, Ramipril, Lisinopril, Enalapril Maleate, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 34-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Quinapril, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl, Tenormin, Lotensin, Vyvanse for a 43-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Atenolol, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Management
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Niaspan, Atorvastatin Calcium, Spironolactone for a 59-year old man who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 62-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride, Atenolol for a 47-year old woman who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, High potassium
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.