Home > Benazepril hydrochloride > Narcotic abuse > Benazepril hydrochloride and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Benazepril hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Benazepril hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Amlodipine, and have Depression.
We study 3,540 people who have side effects while taking Benazepril hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Benazepril hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,737 users) has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,537 people reported to have side effects when taking Benazepril hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.17%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Benazepril hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Benazepril hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 83.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amlodipine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Lantus (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Protease inhibitors (3 people, 50.00%)
- Humalog (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Benazepril Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Allopurinol, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Crestor, Doxazosin Mesylate, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Oxycodone, Xarelto)
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- Has any body experienced a skin problem like mine
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Red Prickly Skin,heat Intolerance,profuse Sweating, and takes Tamsulosin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine, Fenofibrate, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Bystolic)
5 months ago started feeling a sensation around waist line especially clothing tags stitches, and poly blends.There was no rash. Then after a few weeks started feeling same thing between shoulder blades,with sweating down back,shirts became uncomfortable. Noticed what seemed like a rash appear on up ...
More questions for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
Comments: I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Aldactone, Lasix, Metformin, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control, Insomnia, Migraine, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression. The patient has Tremor
Comments: Hand tremors, voi e tremors, noint pain to hips and shoulders, worse on dominate side, severe, unable to feed with fork, have to eat finger foods and drink from a straw. I was taken off wellbutrin had withdraws after 4 days, started back and now have all symptoMs of Parkinson's. Any information is h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Lotensin for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Sleep Walking
Comments: I have been putting my toddler in bed with me and not remembering I did it, he is teething. Been happening for 2month been on lotensin for 6m. Started blood pressure meds due to pregnancy hypertension that turned into cornic hypertension.
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Lovastatin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments: I WAS ALREADY TAKING 10 MG OF benazepril BUT JUST A WEEK AGO, MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSAGE TO 20. I ALSO STARTED ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF LEVESTATIN FOR SLIGHTLY HIGH CHOLESTEROL. SINCE THIS CHANGE, I HAVE TO URINATE ONCE AN HOUR OR SO-EVEN WHILE SLEEPING. I HAVE NOT INCREASED MY WATER INTAKE (MAYBE THAT' ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
More related studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Avocado and Nocturnal Emission
- Isentress and Gynecomastia
- Hair Loss and Liver Abscess
- Dizziness and Trileptal
- Seizures and Dizziness
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (5 hours ago)
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (11 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (15 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (11 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (16 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)