Review: could Benazepril hydrochloride cause Withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Benazepril hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Hydrochlorothiazide, and have High blood pressure.
We study 3,543 people who have side effects while taking Benazepril hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 3,739 Benazepril hydrochloride users)
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain. (latest reports from 9,228 Withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 3,543 people reported to have side effects when taking Benazepril hydrochloride. Among them, 17 people (0.48%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Benazepril hydrochloride when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (14 people, 82.35%)
- Metastases to bone (13 people, 76.47%)
- Bone pain (13 people, 76.47%)
- Breast cancer (13 people, 76.47%)
- Diabetes mellitus (13 people, 76.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (14 people, 82.35%)
- Alprazolam (14 people, 82.35%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 76.47%)
- Motrin (13 people, 76.47%)
- Zosyn (13 people, 76.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of benazepril hydrochloride and withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Benazepril Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, HCTZ, Nexium for a 59-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd. The patient has Joint Pain, Uti
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibrate, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 60-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Clonidine, Lamotrigine, Gabapentin, Suboxone for a 38-year old man with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depressed Mood, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Stabilizer, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression Suicidal, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Disturbance In Social Behaviour, Withdrawal Syndrome, Pain In Jaw, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Fluvoxamine Maleate, Simvastatin, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Metformin, Sulfadiazine for a 79-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Pain - Joints, Ataxia - Acute Cerebellar
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 56-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Heartburn, Social Avoidant Behaviour. The patient has Tendon Rupture
Recent Benazepril hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.