Home > Benazepril hydrochloride > Withdrawal syndrome > Benazepril hydrochloride and Withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Benazepril hydrochloride cause Withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Benazepril hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Hydrochlorothiazide, and have Hypertension.
We study 3,540 people who have side effects while taking Benazepril hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Benazepril hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,737 users) has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) (latest reports from 9,186 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 3,540 people reported to have side effects when taking Benazepril hydrochloride. Among them, 17 people (0.48%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Benazepril hydrochloride when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Benazepril hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (14 people, 82.35%)
- Metastases to bone (13 people, 76.47%)
- Bone pain (13 people, 76.47%)
- Breast cancer (13 people, 76.47%)
- Diabetes mellitus (13 people, 76.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (14 people, 82.35%)
- Alprazolam (14 people, 82.35%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 76.47%)
- Motrin (13 people, 76.47%)
- Zosyn (13 people, 76.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Benazepril Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Benazepril hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Allopurinol, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Crestor, Doxazosin Mesylate, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Oxycodone, Xarelto)
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- Has any body experienced a skin problem like mine
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Red Prickly Skin,heat Intolerance,profuse Sweating, and takes Tamsulosin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine, Fenofibrate, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Bystolic)
5 months ago started feeling a sensation around waist line especially clothing tags stitches, and poly blends.There was no rash. Then after a few weeks started feeling same thing between shoulder blades,with sweating down back,shirts became uncomfortable. Noticed what seemed like a rash appear on up ...
- I am trying to decide cold turkey or what type of medication will help with withdrawal from fioricet
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Fioricet)
I have insomnia, violent culvusions and vomiting. Insomnia has lasted 3 days. Body jerks, anxiety and more. What can I do at home to relieve some of these
- Does cinnamon cause bleeding of the nose?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, and takes Metformin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Etodolac)
Nose bleed 24 hours after taking a 1 tablespoon of cinnamon mixed with honey.
I have taken cinnamon mixed with honey to help my diabetes for over a year. I started having nose bleeds on a regular about six months ago. I stopped taking the mixture for over two weeks and did not have a nose bleed du ...
More questions for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Withdrawal syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
Comments: I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Aldactone, Lasix, Metformin, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control, Insomnia, Migraine, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression. The patient has Tremor
Comments: Hand tremors, voi e tremors, noint pain to hips and shoulders, worse on dominate side, severe, unable to feed with fork, have to eat finger foods and drink from a straw. I was taken off wellbutrin had withdraws after 4 days, started back and now have all symptoMs of Parkinson's. Any information is h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Lotensin for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Sleep Walking
Comments: I have been putting my toddler in bed with me and not remembering I did it, he is teething. Been happening for 2month been on lotensin for 6m. Started blood pressure meds due to pregnancy hypertension that turned into cornic hypertension.
- A study of side effects of Axiron for a patient with Blood Testosterone Decreased. The patient has Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance)
Comments: Stopped the use of Axiron approximately 10 days ago. Have had two episodes of dizziness, rapid heat-beat and severe sweating lasting approximately 30 minutes each time. Heart rate returned to normal pattern after each episode. Stopped using Axiron because of the negative publicity by the parasite l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Lovastatin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments: I WAS ALREADY TAKING 10 MG OF benazepril BUT JUST A WEEK AGO, MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSAGE TO 20. I ALSO STARTED ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF LEVESTATIN FOR SLIGHTLY HIGH CHOLESTEROL. SINCE THIS CHANGE, I HAVE TO URINATE ONCE AN HOUR OR SO-EVEN WHILE SLEEPING. I HAVE NOT INCREASED MY WATER INTAKE (MAYBE THAT' ...
More related studies for: Benazepril hydrochloride, Withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.