Home > Benicar hct > Blood pressure decreased > Benicar hct and Blood pressure decreased
Review: could Benicar hct cause Blood pressure decreased (Hypotension)?
We study 332 people who have side effects while taking Benicar hct from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood pressure decreased >>>
Benicar hct (latest outcomes from 618 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,107 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 332 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar hct. Among them, 8 people (2.41%) have Blood Pressure Decreased.
Time on Benicar hct when people have Blood pressure decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetic foot (1 people, 12.50%)
- Rapid heart beat (1 people, 12.50%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vytorin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Meloxicam (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aricept (3 people, 37.50%)
- Protonix (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Decreased while taking Benicar Hct?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- support group for people who take Benicar hct
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Decreased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take ms contin 60 mg twice daily, yet my drug screens are coming back negative. as a result, my pain management doc refuses to order me any more pain mediciation.
I have been a pain management patient at a local pain clinic for about a year now. My medication is MS Contin that is prescribed. However, my oral swab drug screens have been coming back negative for the Morphine. So, needless to say, my doctor has cut me off of pain meds. Has anyone else had thi ...
- Benicar hct and high blood glucose.
I am a type 2 diabetic who has been successfully managing my condition. I began taking Benicar HCT about 2 and a half months ago. My blood pressure has been lowered to normal levels but my blood glucose tests have sky rocketed. I am taking only amaryl. What changes in medication did your doctor ...
- Can anybody find me one medication for during the day?
Im trying to get to where i don't to take so many pills in the mourning. It would be nice if i could take one pill. But i know that want happen. I want one pill for my mood, hypertension, and the schizophrenia...If anybody can help me out it would be mostly appreciated.
- Does effient cause low blood pressure
Been having drops in blood pressure after meals and after beginning to take effient. This to the point of about 90-100 over 60, especially after eating. The lower number is especially problematic in that anything in the low sixties produces lightheadedness that endures a couple of hours. Have cut ...
- Can anticonvulsants cause hypotension
Can any of the conditions and medication cause low blood pressure
- How do i know if its hypothyroid or synthroid increasing triglycerides ?
6 months ago,diagnosed with hypothyroid. Started 25 mcg generic synthroid
Now,labs show I need to increase synthroid ,
Maybe it was the generic So I changed to non generic.
Also,triglycerides tripled.in only 6 months. They have always been normal,
- I am 49 yr. old female, severe progressive rheumatoid arthritis an have been on enbrel, mehtotrexate and now orencia for 4+ yrs i have possible skin cancer how common is this?.
I am worried because the Dr. found a spot on my stomach the size of a pea. She strongly believes its Basal Cell Carcinoma, but, my lymph nodes are all swollen and very painful under my neck and arm they just burn. I was wondering if this could possibly be Lymphoma Skin Cancer? And if so is there a l ...
- Does xolair affect the autonomic nervous system?
I have been experiencing low blood pressure for the past 4 years. It has affected my everyday activities tremendously. My quality of life is poor with no real answers given by the doctors that have treated me.
- What is recommended prescription drum therapy for treatment for a patient with diagnosed history of tias?
More questions for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Heat stroke while working in yard.
I am taking Benicar 40 mg and separately, Hct. I was working in the yard in the evening, temp about 84 degrees, high humidity. Did not feel hot, but suddenly felt very dizzy and had to lay down. The condition got worse, I started vomiting, so my wife called 911 and the ambulance took me to the hosp ...
- Possible link between taking benicar hct and developing gynecomastia
I started taking Benicar HCT several years ago for my hypertension. Shortly after starting on the Benicar HCT, I developed gynecomastia in one breast and then the other. My doctor did not think the two events were related. So, I kept taking the Benicar HCT for several years and my Gynecomastia prob ...
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
On eHealthMe, Benicar Hct (hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benicar Hct is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benicar Hct used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
Recent Benicar hct related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Avalide, Atacand Hct for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Candesartan Cilexetil; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Nexium, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Benicar Hct for a 55-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Cardizem, Lipitor for a 85-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Benicar Hct for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Benicar HCT for a 63-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure & Anxiety
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Benicar Hct for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Diovan Hct, Benicar Hct for a 64-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Benicar Hct for a 55-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Exforge Hct for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Rib Cage Pain
- Fatty Liver
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Spiraeae Flos
- Periportal Oedema