Home > Benicar hct > Blood pressure decreased > Benicar hct and Blood pressure decreased
Review: could Benicar hct cause Blood pressure decreased (Hypotension)?
Summary: Blood pressure decreased is found among people who take Benicar hct, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Vytorin, and have Depression.
We study 332 people who have side effects while taking Benicar hct from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood pressure decreased >>>
Benicar hct (latest outcomes from 620 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,840 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 332 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar hct. Among them, 8 people (2.41%) have Blood Pressure Decreased.
Time on Benicar hct when people have Blood pressure decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetic foot (1 people, 12.50%)
- Rapid heart beat (1 people, 12.50%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vytorin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Meloxicam (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aricept (3 people, 37.50%)
- Protonix (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Decreased while taking Benicar Hct?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- support group for people who take Benicar hct
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to deal with low blood pressure caused by metformin
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Low Blood Pressure, and takes Metformin)
I was on Accupril 5 mg for more than 10 years with little or no side effects. I was diagnosed with early Type 2 diabetes and the doctor prescribed Metformin 500 mg 2 tablets a day. After about 3 months, the blood pressure was too low 88 Sistolic 45 diastolic and suffered syncope.
I reduced Accupr ...
- I take ms contin 60 mg twice daily, yet my drug screens are coming back negative. as a result, my pain management doc refuses to order me any more pain mediciation.
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Chronic Back Pain, and takes Benicar Hct, Cymbalta, Xanax, Ms Contin, Neurontin)
I have been a pain management patient at a local pain clinic for about a year now. My medication is MS Contin that is prescribed. However, my oral swab drug screens have been coming back negative for the Morphine. So, needless to say, my doctor has cut me off of pain meds. Has anyone else had thi ...
- Benicar hct and high blood glucose.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Benicar HCT Caused High Glucose., and takes Benicar Hct)
I am a type 2 diabetic who has been successfully managing my condition. I began taking Benicar HCT about 2 and a half months ago. My blood pressure has been lowered to normal levels but my blood glucose tests have sky rocketed. I am taking only amaryl. What changes in medication did your doctor ...
- Can anybody find me one medication for during the day?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Hypotension, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia, and takes Divalproex, Haldol, Metoprolol Tartrate)
Im trying to get to where i don't to take so many pills in the mourning. It would be nice if i could take one pill. But i know that want happen. I want one pill for my mood, hypertension, and the schizophrenia...If anybody can help me out it would be mostly appreciated.
- Does effient cause low blood pressure
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Arthritis Of Hip, Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery, Mild Marie Charcot Tooth Synderome (foot Numbness), Prediabetes, Hypertension, Hypotension, Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate, and takes Effient, Flomax, Baby Aspirin, Cozaar, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Niacin, Proscar)
Been having drops in blood pressure after meals and after beginning to take effient. This to the point of about 90-100 over 60, especially after eating. The lower number is especially problematic in that anything in the low sixties produces lightheadedness that endures a couple of hours. Have cut ...
More questions for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Heat stroke while working in yard.
(Posted by a 75 year old man who has Heat Stroke Preceded By Extreme Dizziness., and takes Benicar Hct)
I am taking Benicar 40 mg and separately, Hct. I was working in the yard in the evening, temp about 84 degrees, high humidity. Did not feel hot, but suddenly felt very dizzy and had to lay down. The condition got worse, I started vomiting, so my wife called 911 and the ambulance took me to the hosp ...
- Possible link between taking benicar hct and developing gynecomastia
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Gynecomastia, and takes Benicar Hct)
I started taking Benicar HCT several years ago for my hypertension. Shortly after starting on the Benicar HCT, I developed gynecomastia in one breast and then the other. My doctor did not think the two events were related. So, I kept taking the Benicar HCT for several years and my Gynecomastia prob ...
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry)
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Accupril for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure
Comments: I was instructed to take 2 Metformin a day. This causes the blood pressure to be lowered and even after taking Accupril completely off the pressure became too low and Fainting (syncope) occurred.
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a patient with Rash Generalised. The patient has Pulse, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: on peritoneal dialysis
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Blood Pressure. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: when i use meth i used to have a high blood pressure like u would obviously have , but in the last several months i have been using and have had low blood pressure... what would be causing this new weird symptom?
- A study of side effects of Depakote Er for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Exertional, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: Seated for approx 3 minutes before BP was taken. Result 90/66, pulse 65. I get dizzy and out of breath climbing 2 flights of stairs. I am a competitive Masters Level Bicyclist.
- A study of drug interactions between Pentazocine Injection, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Losartan, Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Motor Dysfunction, Pain, Swelling Of A Joint, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Heart Block Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Thyroid Mass, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain In Right Arm, Pain Exacerbated, Nausea, Hypothyroidic Goitre, Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Decreased Appetite, Blood Test Abnormal, Heartbeat Sensations, Low Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weakness, Back Pain - Low, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Headache - Migraine With Aura
Comments: Thyroid blood work 639 now on synthetic thyroid medication but blood pressure is dropping lower as time is passing. I have severe headaches and migraines. My lower right back is hurting bad. Hydrocodone edges not even help the pain. They saw my thyroid enlarged in cat scan . I am going for a son ...
More related studies for: Benicar hct, Blood pressure decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (50 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)