Review: could Benicar hct cause Blood pressure decreased (Hypotension)?
Summary: Blood pressure decreased is found among people who take Benicar hct, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Vytorin, and have Depression.
We study 342 people who have side effects while taking Benicar hct from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood pressure decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood pressure decreased >>>
Benicar Hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 630 Benicar Hct users)
Blood pressure decreased
Blood pressure decreased (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 107,424 Blood pressure decreased patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 340 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar hct. Among them, 8 people (2.35%) have Blood Pressure Decreased.
Time on Benicar hct when people have Blood pressure decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct * :
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Blood pressure decreased when taking Benicar hct ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure decreased||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetic foot (1 people, 12.50%)
- Rapid heart beat (1 people, 12.50%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vytorin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Meloxicam (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aricept (3 people, 37.50%)
- Protonix (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of benicar hct and blood pressure decreased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Decreased while taking Benicar Hct?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- support group for people who take Benicar hct
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar Hct, Celexa, Lamictal for a 63-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Kidney Injury
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of side effects of Benicar Hct for a 52-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Thinning Of Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Certirizine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Ortho Tri-cyclen, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Nuvigil for a 31-year old woman with Anemia, Allergy, Acid Reflux, Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Narcolepsy. The patient has Paleness, Clammy Skin, Dizziness, Nausea, Hypotension
Recent Benicar hct related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.