Review: could Benicar hct cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Benicar hct, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Meloxicam, and have Depression.
We study 342 people who have side effects while taking Benicar hct from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Benicar hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 630 Benicar hct users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,868 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 342 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar hct. Among them, 8 people (2.34%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Benicar hct when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Benicar hct * :
|Sweating - excessive||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Benicar hct * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Benicar hct ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 37.50%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 12.50%)
- Iron deficiency anaemia (1 people, 12.50%)
- Muscle contractions involuntary (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Meloxicam (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aricept (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Vytorin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Ambien (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of benicar hct and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Benicar Hct?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Benicar hct and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Benicar hct
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Benicar Hct for a 58-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Gums - Swollen
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 71-year old woman with Polymyalgia. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 55-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive, Fever, Sleepiness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Diarrhoea, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
Recent Benicar hct related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.