Home > Benicar > Erectile dysfunction > Benicar and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Benicar cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 12,892 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 90 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Benicar (latest outcomes from 13,741 users) has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 12,888 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 92 people (0.71%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Benicar when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||15.00%||10.00%||20.00%||10.00%||40.00%||5.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Benicar * :
|Erectile dysfunction||2.17%||97.83% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Benicar * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.94%||5.88%||17.65%||23.53%||50.00% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Benicar ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||53.33%||40.00%||6.67% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (30 people, 32.61%)
- Erectile dysfunction (15 people, 16.30%)
- Depression (11 people, 11.96%)
- Multiple myeloma (10 people, 10.87%)
- Neoplasm malignant (9 people, 9.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (27 people, 29.35%)
- Zometa (24 people, 26.09%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 25.00%)
- Levitra (20 people, 21.74%)
- Viagra (20 people, 21.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Benicar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Low testosterone in the low 100s
From this study (3 days ago):
took maximum dose 300 mg now taking 75 mg reducing gradually
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benicar, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Benicar, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benicar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benicar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal