Review: could Benicar cause Foot, leg, and ankle swelling?
Summary: Foot, leg, and ankle swelling is reported only by a few people who take Benicar.
We study 12,907 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benicar and have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling >>>
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 13,759 Benicar users)
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, hypothyroidism, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 1,448 Foot, leg, and ankle swelling patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 12,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling.
Time on Benicar when people have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Benicar * :
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Benicar * :
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Foot, leg, and ankle swelling when taking Benicar ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Foot, leg, and ankle swelling||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Foot, leg, and ankle swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of benicar and foot, leg, and ankle swelling on
Do you have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling while taking Benicar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Boniva for a 67-year old woman with Long Bones. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of side effects of Novolog for a 16-year old boy with Diabetes. The patient has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- A study of side effects of Esgic for a 31-year old woman with Headache - Migraine With Aura. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of side effects of Levemir Flexpen for a 70-year old man with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Ankle Swelling
Recent Benicar related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avapro, Olmetec for a 55-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan, Cozaar, Benicar, Avapro for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar, Losartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic for a 71-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Cozaar, Benicar for a 75-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Losartan Potassium, Valsartan for a 70-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.