Home > Benicar > Middle insomnia > Benicar and Middle insomnia
Review: could Benicar cause Middle insomnia?
Summary: Middle insomnia is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Norvasc, and have Hypertension.
We study 12,892 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Middle insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Middle insomnia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Middle insomnia >>>
Benicar (latest outcomes from 13,744 users) has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Middle insomnia (difficulty returning to sleep after awakening either in the middle of the night) (latest reports from 6,102 patients) has been reported by people with insomnia, high blood cholesterol, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 12,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 31 people (0.24%) have Middle Insomnia.
Time on Benicar when people have Middle insomnia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Middle insomnia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Middle insomnia when taking Benicar * :
|Middle insomnia||87.10%||12.90% |
Age of people who have Middle insomnia when taking Benicar * :
|Middle insomnia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.00%||8.00%||76.00% |
Severity of Middle insomnia when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Middle insomnia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 16.13%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 12.90%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 9.68%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 9.68%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norvasc (9 people, 29.03%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 22.58%)
- Altace (6 people, 19.35%)
- Ramipril (6 people, 19.35%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 16.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Middle Insomnia while taking Benicar?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Middle Insomnia
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Middle Insomnia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Middle Insomnia, and takes Melatonin)
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver transplant.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with blood pressure med called olmetec?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hypertension - Medication Related, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil )
What supplements are safe to loose weight? I use CoQ10, CLA multi vitamin, digestive enzyme and a probiotic
- Is micardis generic? benicar is expensive
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Hyperternsion, and takes Benicar)
I have an atrophied kidney. Will that make a difference if I switch to Micardis?
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Can i take krill oil while taking effient and aspirin
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Effient, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Benicar)
I have high cholesterol and high bad cholesterol, arthritis, had open heart surgery and 7 stents.blood pressure is always up and down.
More questions for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Libido Decreased, Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil)
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Benicar caused pink eye
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pink Eye, and takes Benicar)
When taking Benicar, my sinuses have been effected. They swell and it's difficult to breathe through my nose. Last night (9/21) I went to the ER for severe conjunctivitis. I am allergic to penicillin, so believe after reading several articles on this drug that I'm suffering from this condiition due ...
More reviews for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Warfarin Sodium, Digoxin, Benicar, Prednisolone Acetate for a patient with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Thinner, Heart Rate Irregular, Eye Drops. The patient has
Comments: 6 weeks ago mom got diarrhea and throwing up. Was in and out of hospital for dehydration. All blood work looked great, stool samples good, cat scans good, upper and lower GI good?? Dr put her on PEPTO bismol 2 3 times a day for 6 weeks! Got better last 2 week but still a thick diarrhea! Got an eye i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Dexilant, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar for a patient with Blood Thinner, Aat Deficiency, Joint Pain, Zinc Deficiency, Stomach Acid, Hypertension. The patient has Muscles Cramping, Feeling Sore Like I Worked Out At Gym
Comments: I was working out at gym for last 5 months and started to get muscle cramps in the last 3 weeks that were pretty severe. Stopped working out but I am still getting cramps and feeling sore and aches. Afraid of having heart attack since I have history of such. Have 2 stents but never had heart attack ...
- A study of side effects of Benicar for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system)
Comments: neuropathy started about 6 months ago and is progressively getting worse. have become very unsteady and hqave little feeling in my feet and legs. Hands have become tingly and losing feeling in them, also.
- A study of side effects of Benicar for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Bradycardia Foetal (abnormally slow fetal heart rate, usually below 100 beats/min)
Comments: Have a pacemaker now after fainting twice and the second time passed out and was taken to a hospital... Month later wearing a halter monitor they determined I had bradycardia and fitted me with a pacemaker (no defrib)
- A study of drug interactions between Indomethacin, Zyrtec, Tylenol, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Lipitor, Benicar, Lasix, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain In Swelling Hand, Cough And Sneezing, Pain From Swelling Hand, To Treat Side Effect Of Synthroid, Swelling, High Blood Pressure, Low Thyroid, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Cough, Weight Loss, Hand Swelling Bruising On Both Arms,
Comments: I take Benicar, Toprol and aspirin for high blood pressure. I take Lasix for swelling hand and blood pressure. Lipitor for high cholesterol. I take prednisone and indomethacin for swelling hand pain. Synthroid for low thyroid due to amiodarone. Zyrtec for sneezing. I take Tylenol for hand swelling p ...
More related studies for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.