Home > Benicar > Middle insomnia > Benicar and Middle insomnia
Review: could Benicar cause Middle insomnia?
Summary: Middle insomnia is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Norvasc, and have Hypertension.
We study 12,892 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Middle insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Middle insomnia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Middle insomnia >>>
Benicar (latest outcomes from 13,743 users) has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Middle Insomnia (difficulty returning to sleep after awakening either in the middle of the night) (latest reports from 31,795 patients) has been reported by people with insomnia, high blood cholesterol, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 12,888 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 31 people (0.24%) have Middle Insomnia.
Time on Benicar when people have Middle insomnia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Middle insomnia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Middle insomnia when taking Benicar * :
|Middle insomnia||87.10%||12.90% |
Age of people who have Middle insomnia when taking Benicar * :
|Middle insomnia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.00%||8.00%||76.00% |
Severity of Middle insomnia when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Middle insomnia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 16.13%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 12.90%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 9.68%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 9.68%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norvasc (9 people, 29.03%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 22.58%)
- Altace (6 people, 19.35%)
- Ramipril (6 people, 19.35%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 16.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Middle Insomnia while taking Benicar?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Middle Insomnia
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Middle Insomnia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Middle Insomnia, and takes Melatonin)
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver transplant.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with blood pressure med called olmetec?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hypertension - Medication Related, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil )
What supplements are safe to loose weight? I use CoQ10, CLA multi vitamin, digestive enzyme and a probiotic
- Is micardis generic? benicar is expensive
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Hyperternsion, and takes Benicar)
I have an atrophied kidney. Will that make a difference if I switch to Micardis?
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Can i take krill oil while taking effient and aspirin
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Effient, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Benicar)
I have high cholesterol and high bad cholesterol, arthritis, had open heart surgery and 7 stents.blood pressure is always up and down.
More questions for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Libido Decreased, Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil)
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Benicar caused pink eye
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pink Eye, and takes Benicar)
When taking Benicar, my sinuses have been effected. They swell and it's difficult to breathe through my nose. Last night (9/21) I went to the ER for severe conjunctivitis. I am allergic to penicillin, so believe after reading several articles on this drug that I'm suffering from this condiition due ...
More reviews for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Bystolic for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depression
Comments: I was taking Bystolic as I was told it didn't go across the brain & would work for me because beta blockers cause depression. He then added 10mg of Benicar in the last couple months. I take Vyvanse 70 & Lexapro 20 for depression and in the last month or more hasnt worked as well. This last 2 weeks i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Tricor, Simvastatin, Klor-con M10, Sular, Benicar, Androgel, Wellbutrin Xl, Seroquel, Depakote Er, Prozac for a patient with Water Retention, Dvt, Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Blood Pressure - High, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Bipolar 1. The patient has Severe Leg And Feet Swelling
Comments: I have gotten heavy (240 to 340) in last five years. I had a DVT event and hence the Warfarin, increased last week to 7.5mg per day . I assume because of my weight, I take Furosemide and Klor-con m10. Since I have increased my warfarin level I am near crippled with leg and foot swelling in both le ...
More related studies for: Benicar, Middle insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (7 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (8 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (26 minutes ago)
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (2 hours ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (3 hours ago)