Review: could Benicar cause Pancreatitis chronic?
Summary: Pancreatitis chronic is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Benicar hct, and have High blood pressure.
We study 12,907 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Pancreatitis chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis chronic >>>
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 13,759 Benicar users)
Pancreatitis chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, sleep disorder. (latest reports from 1,637 Pancreatitis chronic patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 12,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 9 people (0.07%) have Pancreatitis Chronic.
Time on Benicar when people have Pancreatitis chronic * :
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||77.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (5 people, 55.56%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benicar hct (6 people, 66.67%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 44.44%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Byetta (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Chronic while taking Benicar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis Chronic
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between PROZAC, BENICAR, ESTRADIOL, AMLODIPINE for a 62-year old woman with Depression, Hypertension, Hrt. The patient has Depression, Fat Intolerance, Irritability, Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Benicar for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Plaquenil, Benicar for a 68-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy, Hypothyroidism, Pml, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itchy Rash On Arms And Chest
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Vytorin, Benicar, Viagra for a 68-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Ed. The patient has Vitreous Detachment, Retinal Tear
- A study of side effects of Olmetec for a 42-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Estrogen Overdose
Recent Benicar related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avapro, Olmetec for a 55-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan, Cozaar, Benicar, Avapro for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar, Losartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic for a 71-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Cozaar, Benicar for a 75-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Losartan Potassium, Valsartan for a 70-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.