Review: could Benicar cause Pancreatitis chronic?
Summary: Pancreatitis chronic is found among people who take Benicar, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Benicar hct, and have High blood pressure.
We study 12,904 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Pancreatitis chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis chronic >>>
Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 13,755 Benicar users)
Pancreatitis chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, sleep disorder. (latest reports from 1,636 Pancreatitis chronic patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: 12,899 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 9 people (0.07%) have Pancreatitis Chronic.
Time on Benicar when people have Pancreatitis chronic * :
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||77.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (5 people, 55.56%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benicar hct (6 people, 66.67%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 44.44%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Byetta (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Chronic while taking Benicar?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis Chronic
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin for a 37-year old man with Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Prozac, Benicar, Zetia, Estradiol, Synthroid, Nexium for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Hot Flashes, Hypothyroidism, Stomachache. The patient has Nipple Soreness When Breast-feeding
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Prednisone, Olmesartan Medoxomil for a 45-year old man with Diabetic Foot, Cah, Hypertension. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Benicar for a 63-year old woman with Itching, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Mottled Skin, Joint Stiffness, Itching
Recent Benicar related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Amlodipine, Olmetec for a 72-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Benicar for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Telmisartan, Valsartan, Ramipril, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 55-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cozaar, Hyzaar, Diovan, Teveten, Benicar for a 59-year old woman who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Benicar, Bystolic, Diovan, Candesartan Cilexetil, Telmisartan for a 49-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.