Home > Benicar > Pancreatitis chronic > Benicar and Pancreatitis chronic
Review: could Benicar cause Pancreatitis chronic?
We study 12,888 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Pancreatitis chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis chronic and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis chronic >>>
Benicar (latest outcomes from 13,738 users) has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Pancreatitis chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from 11,556 patients) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, sleep disorder.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 12,883 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 9 people (0.07%) have Pancreatitis Chronic.
Time on Benicar when people have Pancreatitis chronic * :
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar * :
|Pancreatitis chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||77.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Pancreatitis chronic when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (5 people, 55.56%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benicar hct (6 people, 66.67%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 44.44%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Byetta (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Chronic while taking Benicar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Benicar and have Pancreatitis Chronic
- group for people who take Benicar
- group for people who have Pancreatitis Chronic
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Also treated gout with etoricoxib
From this study (2 weeks ago):
After eating would get severe intestinal pain and had constant diarrhea. This went on for months, I lost a lot of weight during this time.
From this study (2 months ago):
Been on these meds for 2-3 years have started itching
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benicar, Pancreatitis chronic
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Benicar, Pancreatitis chronic
On eHealthMe, Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benicar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benicar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (10 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (10 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (19 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (23 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (36 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Medroxyprogestrone Acetate
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Gouty Tophus