Home > Benicar > Traumatic brain injury > Benicar and Traumatic brain injury
Review: could Benicar cause Traumatic brain injury?
We study 12,892 people who have side effects while taking Benicar from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Traumatic brain injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Traumatic brain injury and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Benicar and have Traumatic brain injury >>>
Benicar (latest outcomes from 13,741 users) has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Traumatic brain injury
Traumatic brain injury (brain injury due to trauma) (latest reports from 4,538 patients) has been reported by people with depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 12,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Benicar. Among them, 7 people (0.05%) have Traumatic Brain Injury.
Time on Benicar when people have Traumatic brain injury * :
Gender of people who have Traumatic brain injury when taking Benicar * :
|Traumatic brain injury||14.29%||85.71% |
Age of people who have Traumatic brain injury when taking Benicar * :
|Traumatic brain injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Traumatic brain injury when taking Benicar ** :
How people recovered from Traumatic brain injury ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 85.71%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil cr (6 people, 85.71%)
- Tricor (6 people, 85.71%)
- Ativan (6 people, 85.71%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 85.71%)
- Chloral hydrate (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Traumatic Brain Injury while taking Benicar?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benicar and have Traumatic Brain Injury
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who have Traumatic Brain Injury
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Benicar, Traumatic brain injury
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Benicar, Traumatic brain injury
On eHealthMe, Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Benicar is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Benicar used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Benicar, Traumatic brain injury
Recent Benicar related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Benicar, Traumatic brain injury
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis