Home > Bentyl > Gastritis > Bentyl and Gastritis
Review: could Bentyl cause Gastritis?
We study 3,301 people who have side effects while taking Bentyl from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Gastritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bentyl and have Gastritis >>>
Bentyl (latest outcomes from 3,653 users) has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 151,345 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,298 people reported to have side effects when taking Bentyl. Among them, 74 people (2.24%) have Gastritis.
Time on Bentyl when people have Gastritis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Gastritis when taking Bentyl * :
Age of people who have Gastritis when taking Bentyl * :
Severity of Gastritis when taking Bentyl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Gastritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (14 people, 18.92%)
- Arthritis (14 people, 18.92%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 13.51%)
- Pain (9 people, 12.16%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (8 people, 10.81%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (24 people, 32.43%)
- Nexium (21 people, 28.38%)
- Fosamax (16 people, 21.62%)
- Zocor (16 people, 21.62%)
- Prevacid (16 people, 21.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastritis while taking Bentyl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bentyl and have Gastritis
- support group for people who take Bentyl
- support group for people who have Gastritis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bentyl, Gastritis
More reviews for: Bentyl, Gastritis
On eHealthMe, Bentyl (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used for irritable bowel syndrome. Find out below the conditions Bentyl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bentyl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bentyl, Gastritis
Recent Bentyl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bentyl, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Vitamin C
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis
- Application Site Fissure
- Completed Suicide