Home > Benzonatate > Hallucination, visual > Benzonatate and Hallucination, visual
Review: could Benzonatate cause Hallucination, visual?
Summary: Hallucination, visual is reported only by a few people who take Benzonatate.
We study 1,694 people who have side effects while taking Benzonatate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hallucination, visual. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination, visual and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Hallucination, visual >>>
Benzonatate (latest outcomes from 2,010 users) has active ingredients of benzonatate. It is often used in cough.
Hallucination, visual (seeing things that aren't there) (latest reports from 7,989 patients) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, pain, high blood pressure, insomnia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,694 people reported to have side effects when taking Benzonatate. Among them, 2 people (0.12%) have Hallucination, Visual.
Time on Benzonatate when people have Hallucination, visual * :
Gender of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate * :
|Hallucination, visual||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate * :
|Hallucination, visual||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate ** :
How people recovered from Hallucination, visual ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Respiratory disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clopidogrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (1 people, 50.00%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination, Visual while taking Benzonatate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Hallucination, Visual
- support group for people who take Benzonatate
- support group for people who have Hallucination, Visual
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I was given a pre-employment screening and tested positive for meth. can my adhd, asthma and heart medication cause a false positive result?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Allergic Cough, Heart Rate Increased, Asthma, Adhd, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Benzonatate, Symbicort, Combivent)
I just finished a pre employment mouth swab drug screening, then asked to undergo a urine test to be shipped off. I was told I tested positive for meth. I would like to know if any of my prescribed medications can cause a false positive or even the exedrine migraine otc I take could cause this type ...
- Can you take tessalon if you are on trileptal
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Seizure - Generalized, and takes Tessalon , Procardia, Wellbutrin Xl, Trileptal)
Has cough and need to know interactions due to seizure meds
- If painkillers are taken before general anesthetic, would it result in overdose or just being sick?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Chronic Depression, Bi-Polar, and takes Benzonatate)
Hi! I'm going into general anesthetic,Hospital for surgery today and i need to know, can i take painkillers before my general anesthetic? Or will i just be sick? Please help! Thanks
- Will taking benzonatate and then drinking the same night cause loss of consciousness?
(Asked by a 18 year old boy who has Productive Cough, and takes Benzonatate)
Around 3 o clock I took 2 100mg Benzonatate capsules and the that night after drinking only a small amount, 3 beers and a few shots, I loss memory from 11:00 pm to 3 am and was told I was up and doing things, I just wanted to know if there was any reason or concern I should have for my well-being
More questions for: Benzonatate, Hallucination, visual
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Gralise-visual hallucinations
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Hallucination, Visual, and takes Gralise)
1st dose started while sleeping. Accompanied by disorientation and balance problems. Woke from sleep crying.
- Benzonatate visual disturbance
(Posted by a 30 year old woman who has Headache, Nausea, Visual Disturbance, and takes Benzonatate)
I was given this for a severe sinus infection along with an antibiotic so I could sleep without coughing. I realized after the third day on it that it was the reason I was having a snowy tv screen like effect in my vision, slight nausea, and a persistent headache. I originally attributed this to the ...
More reviews for: Benzonatate, Hallucination, visual
- A study of drug interactions between Gravol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Kytril, Promazine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid for a patient with Nausea, Pain, Ovarian Cancer. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Comments: Family member diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Started taking dilaudid 3 mgs BID and take hydromorphone for breakthrough. Sometimes up to 6 more MGS per day above the regular MS contin. The nausea is substantial and there really is no taking away. So a combination of the above is used. took Steme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
Comments: After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Ch ...
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Hallucination, Visual (seeing things that aren't there), Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)
Comments: Auditory hallucinations. Visual hallucinations. Mixed hallucinations and an apparent inability to distinguish reality (belief in magical properties of a stick and belief that his body radiates heat hot enough to burn the house down yet his skin doesn't burn).
- A study of side effects of Tessalon for a patient with Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Hypertension - Medication Related (high blood pressure due to use of drugs)
Comments: Want to know which cough medicines (including tessalon) can cause hypertension. I was not hypertensive before getting the flu and bronchitis. Severe cough and many OTC cough medicines plus tessalon taken over a three week period. Now my blood pressure is up to 161/70.
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Treatment - Post Surgery. The patient has Hallucination, Visual (seeing things that aren't there)
Comments: I have taken the percocet 5/325 very modestly and below the perscribed daily amounts. A week ago I took it two nights in a row (the only amounts taken that day). Just before sleep on both nights I experienced very vivid, vision like images while my eyes were closed. While powerful they were neither ...
More related studies for: Benzonatate, Hallucination, visual
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.