Review: could Benzonatate cause Hallucination, visual?
Summary: Hallucination, visual is reported only by a few people who take Benzonatate.
We study 1,699 people who have side effects while taking Benzonatate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hallucination, visual. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination, visual and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Hallucination, visual >>>
Benzonatate has active ingredients of benzonatate. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from 2,016 Benzonatate users)
Hallucination, visual (seeing things that aren't there) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, pain, high blood pressure, insomnia. (latest reports from 8,053 Hallucination, visual patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 1,699 people reported to have side effects when taking Benzonatate. Among them, 2 people (0.12%) have Hallucination, Visual.
Time on Benzonatate when people have Hallucination, visual * :
Gender of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate * :
|Hallucination, visual||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate * :
|Hallucination, visual||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hallucination, visual when taking Benzonatate ** :
How people recovered from Hallucination, visual ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Respiratory disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clopidogrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (1 people, 50.00%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Benzonatate and hallucination, visual on
Do you have Hallucination, Visual while taking Benzonatate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Hallucination, Visual
- support group for people who take Benzonatate
- support group for people who have Hallucination, Visual
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Epitol, Benzonatate for a 22-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Cough.
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a 28-year old woman with Seizures. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
- A study of side effects of Benzonatate for a 60-year old man with Cough. The patient has Rash
- A study of side effects of Norflex for a 26-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Paranoia, Hallucination, Auditory, Hallucination, Visual, Dialated Pupils, Confusion, Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Namenda for a 84-year old woman with Alzheimer's Disease. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Recent Benzonatate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.